0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: For everyone

ditto on the rock.. pretty good point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I disappear because I'm working.
    post real quick - get back to work.
    wash rinse repeat.

Homophobe. </div></div>

Likely story.. but not denying that you are a trouble maker.. have you ever been accused of that before?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them. (Matthew 7:15-20)

If you read on here, you have turned every single other poster against what you said. Sounds like bad fruit to me.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

at least she has the facts to back up everything she says. I haven't seen an ignorant post from her yet.
    You on the other hand, are an idiot that has convinced himself that he is right no matter what, and the God he serves is all great. But I'm sorry, I dont want to serve your God, because that god must be full of hate and lies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, Pac-Man you are judging Rock, Cane, Elpn. You are judging everyone. You just defend yourself and call it something else, so you wont be going against the bible. The majority of every so called christian nut case in this area does it. They do exactly what they preach to other people to not do. But they always have a reason, or a justification for their actions.
    And you can't tell someone they aren't living for Christ. When it's a personal relationship you have with Christ, not a relationship defined by someone else who calls themself a 'christian'.
    Yes sir, you make me sick. You are an [censored]. </div></div>

The Bible says that we should know them by the fruit that they bear. I just said I see no fruit.. I never questioned their personal relationship with God. I do not know if they love od or not.. only they do. So that is not judging. Big words.. do you cuss a lot.... or what. I know who you are [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Take your ball and go home w/your supposed 4 sacks/game back in '91. Legend in your own mind, plus a person so stuck in a religious delerium that they can't tell when they're doing wrong by other people.

I feel sorry for you. Goodbye and good riddance.

Hope you get your mind straight before you stand before your maker too pal...you'll have to answer for those that you drive away from the Lord when you stand there.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ummm if I tell you where I think you are wrong, doesn't that mean I am standing up for what I believe?

If I tell you that you are lying and are wrong, am I not standing up for it.

If I provide facts that back up what I say and you choose not to answer, who is the man and who is not.

You are a minion of Satan and I am just going by the fruit you bare. You have been proven to be full of hate and lies, you condemn and down all others, what fruit is that?

</div></div>

Not true.. you are just trying to go up in the polls.. just like a politician.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Troublemaker? No.
    But I'm by far the most extreme opposite of meek and meager you can get. Don't judge me because I'm a woman - you're messing with the wrong one. You good sir dont know who you're messing with. I speak my mind. You don't want my opinon? Don't ever ask for it because you'll sure as hell get it. I got all the backbone in my family and it has served me well. (And just for S&G go back to my first post on the this forum where I said I wasn't going to argue homosexuality with you - you begged for it.)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok you say not true, all you have to do is prove it.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Troublemaker? No.
    But I'm by far the most extreme opposite of meek and meager you can get. Don't judge me because I'm a woman - you're messing with the wrong one. I speak my mind. You don't want my opinon? Don't ever ask for it because you'll sure as hell get it. I got all the backbone in my family and it has served me well. (And just for S&G go back to my first post on the this forum where I said I wasn't going to argue homosexuality with you - you begged for it.) </div></div>

Oooh. look out. I am done with talking to you.. later.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast