Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry everybody

If I went over the line, I just was tired of someone uttering false stuff and not having anything to back it up.

By the way, you're all going to court with me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

LOL
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sorry everybody

I could deal with them downing me, insulting me, questioning me, but shew yesterday it was downing ut1, retiredteach, everybody. It really became the only good person in the world was Pac-Man.

Everybody has complained about him from day1, I kept hopeing that with enough suggestions, recommendations, he would learn. I worry about people like that
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You've probably showed much more restraint as a mod than I would have. A pity he wouldn't listen to reason, and I pray he will learn the proper way of witnessing to the lost.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could deal with them downing me, insulting me, questioning me, but shew yesterday it was downing ut1, retiredteach, everybody. It really became the only good person in the world was Pac-Man.

Everybody has complained about him from day1, I kept hopeing that with enough suggestions, recommendations, he would learn. I worry about people like that

</div></div>

I never downed returedteach or ut1.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your own words here Pac-Man

I said I am done talking about this. But now itis not because of what you said that brought this little gang up on Pac-Man thing. I can handle it.. bring it on. I see your true colors are shining through.

Wouldn;t toot your own horn would you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your own words here Pac-Man

I said I am done talking about this. But now itis not because of what you said that brought this little gang up on Pac-Man thing. I can handle it.. bring it on. I see your true colors are shining through.

Wouldn;t toot your own horn would you?

I think I did right there... you are right.

</div></div>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No Pac-Man, you made those comments to ut1, judging them.

You know what I hoped you wasn't really this thick and you would open your eyes, but you won't...