Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please grant kindness to my follower weedeater

Please grant kindness to my follower weedeater

He is suffering greatly now. He realizes that he is infact following me. He is sinning and instead of admitting his sin and actually asking for forgiveness, he keeps sinning. His entire persona on here is based on lies and he knows this, and instead of admitting it, he keeps living a knowing lie. In his own words, if a person sins and keeps knowingly sinning, they are not forgiven.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Please grant kindness to my follower weedeater

Dammitt to hell Pac Man, shut the %#$! up!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Satan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is suffering greatly now. He realizes that he is infact following me. He is sinning and instead of admitting his sin and actually asking for forgiveness, he keeps sinning. His entire persona on here is based on lies and he knows this, and instead of admitting it, he keeps living a knowing lie. In his own words, if a person sins and keeps knowingly sinning, they are not forgiven.

</div></div>

[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]I always wondered something about you: Who? or Why? would someone name you Lucifer?
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

actually Lucifer was his name when he was an angel is Heaven. He didnt take the name Satan until he had been cast to Hell.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dammitt to hell Pac Man, shut the %#$! up! </div></div>

Someone has got all of you fooled. It is not Pac-Man. Someone with moderator powers is doing this stuff, believe it or not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually Lucifer was his name when he was an angel is Heaven. He didnt take the name Satan until he had been cast to Hell. </div></div>

Yes, I know, I was just going to ask him who his daddy was [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uhhhh wait, because a user joined, its a moderator. Didn't you join? Am I you? If you notice there genius, there are new members EVERY day, and as much as you like to think so, I don't have the time to create new members to harass you.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uhhhh wait, because a user joined, its a moderator. Didn't you join? Am I you? If you notice there genius, there are new members EVERY day, and as much as you like to think so, I don't have the time to create new members to harass you. </div></div>

I am sorry, I really believe you then. But would you not agree it is somone who already has a user name on here. I assure you I am not doing it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And for the record, I find it extremely funny that a person who is banned, doesn't want back on this forum, does nothing but condemn those that run it, believes everything they hear, gossips about it, tells stories, lies about rumors, and yet tries to say they are good.

Satan is right about one thing, you are definitely a tool of him, not of God no matter how much you say otherwise.

And to be honest, I'm tired of you. Biggest reason I've let you keep this name is that, like others said, its a boring time of the year on forums. I keep wishing that one day you would grow up and admit your deceptions, but like previously, you ignore simple questions. If someone asks you a yes/no question, you won't answer it. Forget anything religious, you should be a politician!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weedeater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I am sorry, I really believe you then. But would you not agree it is somone who already has a user name on here. I assure you I am not doing it. </div></div>

And you assuring something has ZERO credibility. After all, you are a banned user who has carried on the little act of not being that person but someone else.

If you said you was breathing at this moment, I would have a hard time believing that from you!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast