Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The AntiChrist

Soon ! A man who has been waiting in the wings, will come upon the world's stage and the final seven years of life as we know it will begin. This time is known as 'the Great Tribulation' ! This man, we call the Antichrist, will at first seem to be the answer to all the world's problems. He will, practically over night, solve many of the dilemma's and troubling issues facing mankind , including doing what no other person could do. He will bring peace to the Middle-East, he will guarantee for a period of seven years a treaty between Israel and its neighbors. All will seem well, but exactly 3 1/2 years into this seven year treaty the door will open and reveal this man for what he truly is, the Antichrist ! ...AND HE WILL DECEIVE MANY !

""And the lawless one will be revealed who the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming, that is the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. And for this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they might believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness." (2Thess)
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The AntiChrist

The Anti-Christ must be in some kind of power to offer such peace and the other Nations will agree. Where do you think the Anti-Christ will rise from, which Nation? Is there scripture that answers this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't you watch the Omen movies?

All kidding aside, I read a discussion on here the other day, something about pre-post tribulation. My girlfriend was talking about that the other day, said her father (who is a preacher) was talking on that subject the other day. Spoke briefly with her about it, said her belief was one, can't remember which.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: juggernaut28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Anti-Christ must be in some kind of power to offer such peace and the other Nations will agree. Where do you think the Anti-Christ will rise from, which Nation? Is there scripture that answers this? </div></div>

From Europe
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you watch the Omen movies?

All kidding aside, I read a discussion on here the other day, something about pre-post tribulation. My girlfriend was talking about that the other day, said her father (who is a preacher) was talking on that subject the other day. Spoke briefly with her about it, said her belief was one, can't remember which. </div></div>

No, I am not familiar with the Omen movies. Can you rent this at the local video store? What church does your future father-in-law preach at.Is this waht you are talking about?
    http://www.ram.org/ramblings/movies/the_omen.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep, those are the ones in question. First two are pretty good but the third is kind of a letdown. Never saw the fourth.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anti-Christ = Obama
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]

Inactive Member
    The AntiChrist

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

or Raider13
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Bible says that the Anti-Christ will rise to power out of the North. I remember when Reagan was running for office. All kinds of people were saying he was the anti-christ becase his name was Ronald Wilson Reagan. Six letters in each name. 666

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Didn't Hinkley say that ?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast