Odd, but everytime I get on here(religion forum) and see an ongoing argument by two longtime posters(one of which I agree with in principle) I think of Jack in the Green. This board, I think is in dire need of someone like him to post daily devotionals on here.

Now, all we ever see on here anymore is one person, or another's, opinion of how badly Christians are behaving, whether it be because they burned the Koran, or whether a church used a hi-def broadcast of their pastor preaching a serman. In every religion, and I do mean EVERY religion, there are extremists. The Bible says in II Timothy, chapter 4 "Preach the word, be instant in or out of season" Jesuse even said to go to all the corners of the Earth and preach the Gospel. Isn't that what this church in Texas is doing?

All I am saying is that even though you are able to post on here and say what you feel about one's beliefs, I don't feel it is the intent of the "creator" of the board for anyone to purposely put down and degrade another's religion, like has been the case on here recently.

We don't need whole articles posted on here that go on and on with redundancy about how it is awful that someone or some entity did this or that. I think just posting the website would be sufficient.

Antagonizer? We have plenty on the forum, most of which don't come out until fall sports rolls around.

I also believe that this forum was created also to help people to better understand differant religions and not to just put them down.

Just my thoughts and ramblings on this subject. Agree or not, I posted them for everyone's thoughts.

Again, I wish someone could lure Jack back onto the forum.