"God has given us two hands -- one to receive with, and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing. Billy Graham, evangelist"
Billy Graham

"A religious man is a person who holds God and man in one thought at one time, at all times, who suffers harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion, whose greatest strength is love and defiance of despair."
Abraham Heschel

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."
Source Unknown

"Religion I have disposed of all my property to my family. There is one thing more I wish I could give to them, and that is the Christian religion. If they had that and I had not given them one cent, they would be rich. If they have not that, and I had given them the world, they would be poor."
Patrick Henry

"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right"
Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
Albert Einstein

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
Albert Einstein

"A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril"
Winston Churchill

"Atheism is rather in the lip than in the heart of man."
Sir Francis Bacon

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."
Source Unknown

"If the Lord be with us, we have no cause of fear. His eye is upon us, His arm over us, His ear open to our prayer--His grace sufficient, His promises unchangeable."
John Newton