Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was wondering how many people go to this IMDB site and look up Kevin's many wonderful movies and then have to read some of the garbage some of these inhumane jerks dish out? It makes me [img]mad.gif[/img] and I defend him relentlessly. I am blown away at some of the mean and vicious things that have been said about such a wonderful person. I love all of Kevin's movies. He always gives 110% and shouldn't be so harshly criticised. Not every actor has a perfect record. Many of Marlon Brando's stuff was harpooned by critics. John Travolta's stuff lately hasn't been getting top [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] I don't think a movie should be judged by how much it takes in on opening day or weekend. The value of the movie is in the story, the performances, and the basic writing. What do you folks say? [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there Lynn and the rest of the gang, there are some very nasty vile things being said about Kevin over at Imdb right now !!

If ever there was a time [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    that Kevin needed us........ it's now.

MAZY

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Kevins number one fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]wink.gif[/img] ICAM (I couldn't agree more) some of the people "not all" who occupy the site, are extremely nasty and judge mental!!!!!! i dont think they even know what they're talking about half the time. They just want to spread there poison. Every time Kevin makes a mistake....{and thats questionable} people are ready to hang him in the gallows !!!!!!it's sickening.I'll always be on Kevins side no matter what. I agree with you Lynn on the fact that a movie shouldn't be judged on how much [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] it's earned. I go to movies to be entertained, the story, and to see my favorite [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] star (Kevin) or stars.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 08, 2006 02:58 PM: Message edited by: DeDee Fliflet ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know you're not supposed to hate people but man, I just can't help for loathing and despising some of those idiot posters over at IMDB. The "think they know it alls" are just having a field day over this "alleged" accusation some bimbo made over in Scotland. As my guy pointed out to them, any broad can accuse any man of something foul...and all for money. I bet anything he rebuked HER advances and she thought she'd get even. Kevin would never, never, never stoop to that level. Continue to support him, troops!!!! If you want to feel better, visit the Kevin Scrapbook sometime.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

May I Ask You Lynn, What The Scrapbook Is ? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] I Have Never Heard Of It.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Thank You In Advance.

gotchacovered

Originally posted by Kevins number one fan:
    Hi there Lynn and the rest of the gang, there are some very nasty vile things being said about Kevin over at Imdb right now !!

If ever there was a time [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    that Kevin needed us........ it's now.

MAZY

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ May 06, 2006 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Kevins number one fan ]</font>
    </font>
    <font size="3" face="poor richard">The only mean vile things being left on the board are comments made by you girls. Do you think we don't know who you are? Think again. Why not be nice? Wouldn't that be a great change of pace? For all of us to get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well well "edh3322" we see you made it to the kevin kafe. You are so welcome here <u>"NOT".</u>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I second that notion (edh3322) would never be welcome here. She's a very rude and unpleasant person to have around. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] What on earth causes a woman to be so cold towards people. Something to think about for the day.

Everybody enjoy the rest of your day today TGIF. Its party [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] time for this gal.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Dee - lite ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lynn Weston:
    I know you're not supposed to hate people but man, I just can't help for loathing and despising some of those idiot posters over at IMDB. The "think they know it alls" are just having a field day over this "alleged" accusation some bimbo made over in Scotland. As my guy pointed out to them, any broad can accuse any man of something foul...and all for money. I bet anything he rebuked HER advances and she thought she'd get even. Kevin would never, never, never stoop to that level. Continue to support him, troops!!!! If you want to feel better, visit the Kevin Scrapbook sometime.
    <font size="3" face="poor richard">I completely agree with your statement! I think thats exactly what happened to Kevin. Poor man he probably gets hit on left and right by females all the time. He just cant win for losing.

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't know what makes an individual so cruel Dee*lite. But I'm relieved that she/he (edh) hasn't tried to return here. I don't approve of any negative comments concerning KC! he doesn't deserve them. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Etiquette coach - I think you hit the nail right on the head with your statement. Once again its nice having someone join the board that loves [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] KC (and his movies) as much as we do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast