Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You will probably get happy [img]smile.gif[/img] to hear me teling you that my backache has vanished, sweet Jeni. Thank you lots sweetie for saying prayers for me. Mom told me on Sunday 11/14 after I had complained about my aching back for her that it's probably muscle pain after my helping dad out in the garden on Saturday 11/13. Good that it wasn't something worse.

[img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Sweet C, I am Happy Indeed to know that your back pain has vanished!!! & I was very Happy to say A Prayer for you.
    Any time you need Prayer pleas do not Hesitate to ask me, I would be most Honored to say a prayer for you or any of my friend's. Love & Blessing's [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] frances1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please Jeni, ask me anytime you need a prayer and I'll be honored to say one for you dear.

On the news now on tv they're talking about that Condoleeza Rice will be the new foreign minister in the U.S.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 16, 2004 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where are you Jeni dearest [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ??? I'm turning in soon but would like to chat a little more with you my wonderful friend [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] !

Hugs [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] and kisses [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to you

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Caroline, I am still here at the Kafe with you. Thank You Kindly for your Kind Offer Caroline, I Truly am In need of Prayer as I am still not Quite well, I will say a Prayer for you often to Caroline, Because It seem's you are alway's In pain & It make's me sad [img]frown.gif[/img]
    How was Your day Caroline? I do hope It was Pleasant for you.
    Have you met a Special man Yet? You need a nice man because you are a special Lady. I must watch the new's more often Caroline, I did not know that about Ms Rice. Thank You for sharing that with me. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No I haven't met the love of my life or the special man yet [img]wink.gif[/img] . Thanks for telling me I'm a special lady, you truly are a special lady too! Actually I have no pain at all in my body at the moment. Isn't it a little funny that I knew about Mrs Rice before you did despite I don't even live in the U.S?? My day has been a decent and good one. Hope it's the same for you. I will say a prayer for you tonight that you will recover completely very soon.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 16, 2004 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I Truly meant It Caroline, you really are Special & I know one day you will find the right Gentleman for you But... you are still Quite young & there Is no rush, You will know when you find him & I am Certain he will be Quite Special just as you are.
    I am glad you are feeling so much better Caroline & I remembered you In my Prayer's. Thank You Kindly for your Prayer's as well SC.
    You Truly are a Blessing. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sweetie Jeni I need you to empty your PM inbox at this very moment LOL!! I can't send you a private message, just tried but a little message said that your inbox was full.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Caroline, Thank You Kindly for reminding me Dearest, I Apologize for not empting It Sooner. [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I allready read It My Dear... How cute of you.
    Now please read... A message to my friend's TC. [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast