Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Anybody who loves westerns, like Dances With Wolves, Open Range, Silverado, and Wyatt Earp for instance, might like my book I wrote for my darling Kevin, Accidental Outlaw. I would love to hear from anybody who would be interested in buying the book from Publish America and then telling me your opinion. I need to sell more books!!!!! [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] I have my mom to take care of and she has Parkinson's Disease. I would love to be able to be more successful with my writing for her sake. She's so proud of the book, she has read it 3 times already, awaiting the arrival of book two, also written for my Kevin. It's a modern-day romance called Just A Little Love. Anybody with any questions about it, email me!!! I love this site and love to hear from fellow Kevin lovers. He's simply the best!!!! And I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] him with all my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like to read that book you have written Lynn but don't know if I will be able to find it here in Sweden.

[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello To you Lynn, I believe you Once provided A Link for us To Purchase Your Book's!!! I Love To read & I will be Most Happy To Purchase One of your Book's.
    I Truly Admire you for Taking care of Your Mother And I Am Aware That At Time's It can be Financially Difficult, So I hope It will help You, I will tell some Of my friend's About Your Book's As well, They Are Avid reader's As I.
    Your Book's Sound Quite Intriging Lynn, I cannot wait To Purchase One & start Reading Right Away.
    I wish you13 1 201 with selling All your Book's Lynn.
    I Think It's So wonderful That you have your Mother's15 2 110 support & That she Enjoy's Your Book's As she does.
    Take care Lynn Blessing's To You, I hope Your Having A Pleasant Sunday.13 3 1

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 28, 2004 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi Lynn i would like to buy one of your books!!
    i travel alot and i'm always looking for a good book to take along with me. Your books sound like interesting reads.
    How much are you selling them for? [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone....I just received the proofs for book two...also written for Kevin the Great. It is time consuming and I won't be able to log on too much for the next few days. I do want to wish everyone the most joyous of holidays and may be ALL have a better New Year. I think we could use it. Merry Christmas and happy New Year. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Lynn,

I hope Your Having A Nice Afternoon!!! Congratulation's To You on The Proof's For your Book's!!! I Am Very Happy for You. My wish Is That you Have A Splendid Christmas Lynn. I hope That we All will Have A Prosperous New Year As well, Take Good Care.12 1 120 36 15 11

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

JENI CHANGE THE PIC OF KEVIN SOON ITS A BAD ONE SHA!

YOU NEED TO PUT THE POSTMAN PIC UP!!!!

OH YEAH BABY!

LOVE ME TC!

GOOD LUCK LYNN WITH YOUR BOOKS HUNNY!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

My second book for Kevin, Just A Little Love, should be ready about March. I finished the proof reading but am waiting to hand the corrections over, since the publisher wants me to take a full two weeks. I am chomping at the bit!!!! This book is a modern-day romance about a famous writer who must take off with his daughter to save her from her famous mother. They run off to Alaska!!! Jeez, how I love to write...and make Kevin the model for the main character. Have a wonderful Wednesday everybody!!! Email me if you have any questions I can answer for you. Any other writers out there????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BOOK TWO UPDATE...THE LATEST...READ ALL ABOUT IT...I turned in my corrections this morning and within the hour the corrections were implemented and I still have to approve them on Thursday. But all this means that Book Two for Kevin the Magnificent Human Being, King of the Movies (to me) is closer to publication!!!! I am excited. Now, it's back to work on Book Three. Still haven't heard from Kevin himself on Book One, the western. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] But maybe soon. I don't even know if he got it or not. I do hope so. Email me if you want more details about anything!!! Would love hearing from you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Lynn, I Am So Happy for you Congratulation's!!!
    It Look's As Though Thing's Are Coming Along Very Nicely.
    I Think It's so Sweet Of you To Base Your Book's On Our Kevin, He Truly Should Be Appreciative & Contact You.
    I Am still Looking Very Much Forward To Reading Your Victorian Book As Well. I hope Everything work's Out In Your Favor Lynn, Best Wishes To You.

23 28 100

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/PAULA/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Capture12-28-2004-12.33.08%20PM.jpg[/img]

<marquee>****CONGRATULATIONS Lynn On Your Success !!! ****</marquee>

<font color="#CC9900" size="1">[ December 29, 2004 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast