Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What A Sweetheart Kevin Is!!! I just knew he would run After Christine & Apologize To her. Perhap's Though she should show A Little Consideration for Kevin's feeling's As well. A WORD OF ADVICE... Do not Purchase More Than you Truly need Mrs Costner

Thank You for That Article Caroline I Truly Enjoy The Gossip.11 1 111

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yesterday I found on the IMBD that Kevin and Cindy were married between March 5 1978 and December 12 1994.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Feb 26 2001
    Kevin Costner was mistaken for a drug dealer when he grew huge sideburns for his latest role. The Hollywood star was forced to grow extreme facial hair for his role as a robber who disguises himself as Elvis in 3000 Miles To Graceland - but the fashion accessory didn't go down well at the school his children attend. He explains, "The only problem it caused was at the kid's school when I showed up and the rest of the parents thought I was some kind of dealer. I would drive my kids to school and go to their sports games and the other kids parents would look at me and go, 'Oh my god'. They thought I'd turned a little bit weird."

[img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOVE-STARVED COSTNER TURNS TO TV STAR
    Reeling from another shattered romance, actor KEVIN COSTNER has turned to American TV personality KATHIE LEE GIFFORD for support.
    The NO WAY OUT star, 47, went through a painful divorce from wife CINDY in 1994, was devastated recently when longtime live-in lover CHRISTINE BAUMGARTNER dumped him. And now sources say the faded screen star, who hopes to revive his career with the release of his new movie DRAGONFLY, has turned to Gifford to sympathy. A pal tells American tabloid THE GLOBE, "Kevin is heartbroken. He wants to be in love again. But he just can't seem to make a relationship last. He needed a shoulder to cry on and he's found one with his old friend Kathie Lee."
    Although he longs for love, the Hollywood hunk has found it difficult to settle down since his costly divorce from Cindy. She hired private investigators to document his many alleged affairs.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How happy were you with Prince Of Thieves?
    Prince Of Thieves was a very popular movie. As an actor I wanted to do the English accent. Kevin (Reynolds, director) thought that it wasn't important, but I knew two things in my mind. One, as an actor you should always make your best effort and not just lean on the stardom thing. Two, I felt that I'd get killed if I didn't try to do the accent. Kevin's point ?and it was well taken ? was, "People like you, Kev, it doesn't matter what you do." But it mattered to me as an actor. I came onto that project late and I desperately wanted to do my best, and Kev and I had a difference of opinion that became an issue. And, as it annoyed him so much, I eventually let the voice coach go. I was sad to do that, but I didn't want to bug Kev anymore. So I tried to do the accent on my own, but I knew that I was going to get creamed.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank You Miss Gossip Columnist LOL.
    I enjoy These Tidbit's About Our Kevin & I Believe he was Just PERFECTO!!! In Robin Hood Accent Or No. You Did Superbly Kevin.

12 1 128

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kevin Costner with an English accent or not, it really didn't matter to me that he didn't have the right accent. He is the best Robin Hood there is and will forever be that. I'm glad that you like the 'Kevin gossip'-topic.

[img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Caroline, I Agree Kevin Did Not need An Accent In The Movie... "Robin Hood"!!! just Look At Him He Is Perfect.
    But... When He Speak's I Listen LOL, His Voice Is Quite Sexy.23 5 122

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I like the gossip section to Caroline keep it coming. Jeni i agree!!!!!! Kevin has the sexiest voice i've ever heard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you know that Stands with a Fist as a small girl was played by Kevin's daughter Annie? If you didn't know it before you do know it now.

[img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast