Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Everyone, I just came home from Carson City Nevada earlier this evening, on my way there I met Jeni and her family!! Jeni is as beautiful outwardly as she is Inwardly! she is such a sweetie. Her husband is very handsome and looks ALOT like Kevin Costner!! I was amazed by the resemblence!! and he's very very nice too, just as Jeni is. And there son Aaron is a nice teenager too. Jeni was very warm and hospitable to me she's a great person and friend.
    We met and ate dinner at Applebees and she showed me around town too, she's a fun person to hang with! I'm just sorry we didn't get to watch Kevins movies together but maybe next time we will. Thanks Jeni for making my trip more enjoyable! lets meet again real soon. Girls you have to go to Oregon someday, its a gtreat place to visit, and when you do, stop in and see Jeni you'll be glad you did.

MAZY

[img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Kevins number one fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HEY MAZY, I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU MET JENI!I WISH IT WERE ME! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] BUT HEY DID SHE SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF ME! I KNOW SHE MUST HAVE THEM HANGING AROUND HER HOUSE? ANYWAY TAKE CARE! GLAD YOU GIRLS HAD FUN! MAYBE ONE DAY WE'LL ALL MET [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] !!!! I'LL BRING ALL MY KEVIN MOVIES ALL 24 OF THEM!!!!! [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

WELL GOTTA GO

LOVE ME TC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank You for Your Kind word's Mazy, It was Truly My Pleasure Meeting You!!!
    Perhap's I Could come To visit You next Time
    I Do Love Washington, It's so Marvelous This Time Of The Year.16 2 19
    Hi TC, how Are you Girlfriend? Are You still Enjoying Hubby's Company?
    Or Are you Ready To give Him The Boot?10 1 103v

4 1 214 I hope All Is Running Smoothly In your Life & I hope we can Chat very soon !!!
    I miss you much. I would Love for you To Bring Along All your movie's of Kevin's TC,
    we would have so much fun watching Them Together
    Let's Do Try To Make This A Reality Alright?

Have A Splendid Weekend Mazy & TC Ciao Love You.

3 4 30

<font size="6">The Kevin kafe</font>
    <marquee>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kevin Costner ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</marquee>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 15, 2005 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Mazy It seems you and Jeni had a Blast together!!!!!!
    I hope we can all have a_ _all gals Kevin movie night together one night [img]wink.gif[/img]

I knew that Jeni sounded like a great person to know, I hope to meet her one day to, she has always been very nice to me,

Hi TC ................................................Ho w Is It going today?????? I cant believe Kevins 50 today but he's still so fine !!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi DeDee we really did have a blast!! wish you could have been there with us!
    Jeni is really a very sweet and Gracious lady, not to mention extremely Beautiful!!
    I think it sounds great to have a get together!! if it was possible to get everyone together at once. It would be a blast, a bunch of girls hanging out, talking Kevin, watching his movies, shopping and so on..........
    Hope everyone is having a fantastic day. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

MAZY

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 04:22 AM: Message edited by: Kevins number one fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi TC I'm sorry I forgot to answer about whether I saw your Picture or not, the answer Is yes I did!! Jeni did show me your pictures,
    Your very attractive and you have a very attractive family!! you must be very proud of them. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] good day to you. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]