Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know it anybody else is [img]mad.gif[/img] about this, but I feel like the studio that handled THE UPSIDE OF ANGER botched it totally. We need to all write to them and ask that they re-release it sometime in December so it can have a decent chance. It only played 2 weeks at a theater close to me. I barely got to see it!!! I am aggravated at the studio. I think it's New Line or something. A movie so worthy deserves to be re-released. It had so much to go up against, it just got swallowed up by very inferior movies. Campaign with me everybody!!! I was told on the IMDB board to go to www.upsideofanger.com and leave a message there. Help get Kevin's movie seen!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hey Lynn did you finally see Upside of anger?
    I now proudly own it, along with many other Dvds I have of Kevins. What are your thoughts on the movie. I personally loved It!!!!!! I thought It was so funny [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I laughed so hard when Kevin said to Terry (Joan) "I am tired of being your ***** " [img]biggrin.gif[/img] so funny of Kevin. See Kevin can be a funny guy!!!!!! he is GOOD at comedies.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 04, 2006 03:27 PM: Message edited by: DeDee Fliflet ]</font>