Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am sorry to say that the address I gave is not one that gets action. My birthday card I sent to Kevin was sent back to me. Warner Bros. Studios will NOT forward any mail sent there to Kevin. I have no other valid address to contact him. And his cousin, Charlotte, had no luck in getting my book to him either. Does anybody out there have any idea how we can contact Kevin? Charlotte said the photos she sent were sent back with an autograph, but it didn't look like Kevin's. Puzzling. Any ideas, fellow Kevin lovers??? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I Am very Sorry To hear That Lynn, I Sent A card To Kevin As well & I Have not yet Had It Returned To Me,
    But... I shall Expect It To Arrive Any Day Now.

Could There Perhap's Be A Kevin Costner Fan Club Where You may Send Birthday Card's, Notes, Etc...

I know That Many Celebritie's Have These Sort Of Club's Available For The Fan's!!! Perhap's We Should Inquire About It.

Have A Kevinlicious Day Lynn!!! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

<marquee>~~~~~~Kevinlicious~~~~~~</marquee>

<font size="6">The Kevin kafe</font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ February 04, 2005 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New address given to me by a fellow author but I'm still not sure....
    Kevin Costner
    PO Box 2700
    Darien, CT 06820

or

Kevin Costner
    PO Box 275
    Montrose, CA 91021 (this address I used before and didn't get any results). If anyone tries either of these and has any luck, PLEASE let me know. My book is in limbo and hasn't reached him yet!!! Thanks everybody!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your Quite Welcome Lynn, And Thank You So Very Much for The New Adresses!!! I Am Certain These Will Work For Us.
    Have A Kevinlicious Day Lynn,
    I Am Anxiously Awaiting Your New Book36 13 3
    Take Special Care!!! My Wish Is To Chat About Kevin with You Soon.36 11 16

<font size="6">Kevinlicious</font>
    <marquee>~~~~~~Kevin Costner~~~~~~Kevin Costner~~~~~~Kevin Costner~~~~~~</marquee>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ February 07, 2005 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone remember Lea? She thinks I should try really hard to get my books written for Kevin to him. I have been unsuccessful up until now, even though I sent one to his cousin who forwarded it to him. Still no answer. I am hesitant to use the addresses I provided because it gets very costly to buy, mail, and then track down lost mail. If anybody has an address they are really sure of, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Jeni, you can log onto Publish America and find out about my book 2 there. It can be ordered in advance. The ISBN number for it is: 1-4137-5190-3. Glad to hear you're anxious to read my stuff! I work very hard on my books. I have loved to write ever since I kicked the slats out of my crib! Happy week to all. Kevinlicious---love it. [img]smile.gif[/img]