Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Guess what gang? I sent my Victorian romance to Harelequin in New York and a few days ago, I got a letter from ENGLAND! They sent it to the offices in London. Cool, huh? I'm waiting to hear about it anxiously. As for book 4, I submitted it to my publisher of the other two novels, Publish America. I'm still waiting to hear word on it. All I know is it is soooooooo much fun writing books for Kevin. Unfortunately, he is still oblivious to the gifts of them. Where did I go wrong????? I have tried but I also found out there are scads of writers out there trying to shove their books in his face. Only difference is mine is good, [img]biggrin.gif[/img] So...that's sorta what I've been up to lately...among other things. Hello DeDee, Jeni, and everybody else. Email me sometimes!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Writing books Is such a great hobbie Lynn!!!!!! I am sure It must loads of fun writing about Kevin He's such an Interesting man [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    when did you first become a fan of his Lynn?

what did you think of him the first time you saw him? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ALL THE BEST ON YOUR BOOKS !!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

WE NEED A BOOK GRAEMLIN HERE. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello there...I first fell in love with Kevin when I saw him as Robin Hood. That is still my all time favorite. Nobody can compare to our great Kevin...in movies that is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] No luck with Harlequin, gang. I am still waiting to hear about book 3 at Publish America. I sent in book 4 just the 2nd of September. It takes them forever to get back to you. I won't hold my breath, however...could be dead if I do. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Has everybody given up over here at the kafe? I never read anything new.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hi Lynn I haven't given up on Kevin or the kafe!! or the other members here, even though It would be nice if they'd come back and post from time to time. I hope things Improve for you and your book Good luck. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]