Thread: Why aren't there more Kevin fans?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Gals, I'm so disappointed that there aren't more Kevin fans here!!!!!! [img]frown.gif[/img] I mean the man has lots of female fans!!!!!! I know there out there somewhere [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] we need to put our heads together and try to figure out a way to get more people to join us here!!!!! this place needS revived.
    I only wish the people who used to frequent this site would come back, people like Caroline, Lea, and JR. [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Your right DeDee there should be more people supporting Kevin, I know alot of men who like Kevin too. Where are all the fans? As far as the other women who used to post here I really wish you would return, unless you are no longer a fan of Kevins. He'll always be my favorte star!! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]frown.gif[/img] I can tell you why there aren't more fans over here: because they are not as loyal as those of us who post on a consistent basis. I wish there were more people who were not so critical of Kevin. Over at the IMDB boards, they're always insulting and horrible to him. I have had computer problems and haven't been able to log on here for awhile. I do think I have it fixed, though. Although I haven't been able to get back on IMDB to defend our Kevin. Does anybody else have a thing called DoubleClick blocked from their computers? That's what I have and it won't let me check any responses over at IMDB. Very mysterious. Anyway--I'm BACKKKKKKKKK now. How's everybody been? See ya.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a fan of Kevins for life. [img]wink.gif[/img]