Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

If you could see Kevin In any film from the past which one would It be? gee I hope someone shows up to answer my question being, that this board Is so slow lately. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 30, 2005 07:57 PM: Message edited by: MolleysGIRL ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Yeah...something new!!!! I would love to see Kevin the King remake a movie called Will Penny. The first one had Charleton Heston in it. I would also like to see him redo Elephant Walk that starred Liz Taylor. Good stories. And....he could always make my books into movies! Now there's an idea!!!! Hello everybody! Where is everybody these days? The picture hasn't changed in sooooooooo long. Oh yeah, please visit my new webpage and sign the guestbook if you wish!
    http://www.webspawner.com/users/pwriter/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those are excellent choices Lynn [img]wink.gif[/img] If I had to pick a movie It would be Bright Leaf, It starred Gary Cooper It's one of his lessser know movies but I think Kevin would be a great choice for the lead role.
    The movie its about a man named Brant Royle he produces Tobacco and makes cigarretes and becomes very wealthy in the procsess, I guess you could say he's a Cigarette aficiondo ( not sure how to spell that sorry [img]confused.gif[/img] The movie also stars Lauren Bacall. Its a very good movie you should rent it if you can.