Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Ladie's, Here Is Another Photo Of Christine Clinging To Kevin!!
    I have seen many Photo's Of Kevin where He Appear's To Be Much Happier, Than On His Wedding Day!!!! WITHOUT CLINGY CHRISTINE. [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] xinsrc 3120901270940734204029

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 28, 2004 03:11 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And... Ladie's It Appear's That Kevin Has Unbuttoned His Suitcoat LOL!! Too much Wedding Cake Perhap's. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Smile Kevin.

4storm

Thanks Jeni for the hello! I don't mean to [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] rain on the parade as they say but about those wedding pictures.....First, thank goodness I found this sight. You have shared some great shots from the wedding. Yep, Kevin looks like he's frowning but it's just a photograper that didn't pay attention. My husband did the same in our outdoor shots, in fact most of his family squinted. I've heard since that blue eyes (I didn't have this problem) and green eyes have trouble with this. So I don't think he's frowning so much it's just the shot. Yes, he could smile more but my husband and son do the same. What a beautiful dress and veil she has! I laughed about the unbuttoned suit though. You are so observant! Watched the insider tonight and they skimmed right over the wedding. Made a passing remark about K&C wanting their privacy so he talked quick about the upcoming movie and that was it! I missed GMA interview. Nothing on Scrapbook so thanks again for keeping us up-to-date. Love this sight! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] W

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello girls!!! Wow have I missed you or what. Finally I made it to login at this site so now I can chat with you and post.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kevin looks for sure to serious on the pictures. He should let us see his beautiful and wonderful and heartmelting smile instead.

I'm doing just fine ladies. Talk to you more later. We've so much to talk about after all this time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Look Ladie's, It look's as though Kevin Is forcing Himself to Smile LOL!! Through Tightly clenched Teeth!!!!1243073 [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Wendy, I am Very Happy you Posted today & I hope You are doing well. I am Glad you Like The Photo's I posted, JR Posted Just 1 She say's
    that Is all she will Post of their Wedding, So I suppose It
    Is up to me to post the rest Of there Wedding. You do make a good point about the Sun Wendy But... Why Is Christine Not Squinting? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] she seem's to be all smile's & Kevin none at all
    I think as a Groom With His Lovely Bride he should look much Happier than he does Dont you?
    He Look's Quite Displeased About Something.
    Perhap's JR , Is Correct In saying That he Finally realize's The Dreadful Mistake he has made. Have A nice Evening. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 29, 2004 12:27 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lea:
    In an interview Kevin was asked about his Don Juan reputation. He didn't deny it. What he did say was, "I can't help it. Women are like a drug to me. I like them all". Let's hope Kevin has been to rehab! [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
    Can old dog learn new tricks? [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] Can a cat change it's stripes? [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] Can Kevin remain faithful to his new bride? [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Lea, I Truly do not Know whether Kevin can Ever Change!! You Are well Aware of What People Say About Cheater's!! " Once A Cheater Alway's A Cheater" But I just Wonder If That Is The Truth? Can There be Hope For Our KEVIN? Let's Pray For His Sake That There Is!! & That he Will Be Able To Resist Temptation... Otherwise He will Be Setting Himself Up & Perhap's New Baby! For Even More Pain, Grief, & A Huge Divorce Settlement, YET AGAIN.

[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Lea, I would Like Very Much To Rent "The Philadelphia Story" It Sound's Like An Excellent Film & The Actor's In It are Superb. And It does Sound very Much Like Kevin's Life Does'nt It? I So wish He had Not gone Through with The Marriage!! Something Just seem's wrong About The Entire Arrangment & I have seen A Few Board's Where some Of The Fan's Agree with us.... That Kevin Look's Quite Blue In His Photo's. Oh Why Did You Do This Kevin?
    I Only Wish Someone Had Objected When The Minister Asked If There were Any.
    I wonder What Cindy would have said If she had Attended? I Suppose we Will Never really Know. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2004 02:24 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi (Red) Lea, I Finally saw Christine's Ring!! It Is Truly Beautiful,It does Look much More Expensive Than the First Ring He Purchased For Her. Will you Ever say Anything Kind about Christine Lea Dearest? LOL.
    Jeni C [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[img]http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5XQ6yWFBshEApBmHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=11ubpah7v/**http%3a//www.cbsnews.com/images/2004/09/27/image645756s.jpg[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2004 06:06 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast