Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I just had to say how comforting it is to come here to the Kafe and read so many nice things said about our dear Kevin. I get soooooooooooo distressed and [img]mad.gif[/img] when I go over to IMDB. The lack of intelligent life is disgusting over there. I post over there in defense of Kevin all the time. My boyfriend, Darby has been lately.
    I also wanted to tell you I now have 4, yes FOUR books written for Kevin that are published. They are in order: ACCIDENTAL OUTLAW (A western) JUST A LITTLE LOVE (modern-day romance) MARBLE HALLS (Victorian love story) and MARBLE HALLS BOOK II (the sequel to book I). The first two are published and available at Publish America. The other two are available through lulu.com, a really great place to do self-publishing. Check it out! If you have any questions about the books, contact me at: [email protected] I will gladly answer them. And my latest book written for Kevin is another western. I am still re-editing it. Everyone take care and don't forget to visit IMDB and let your opinions be known. That is the only way to defend our darling Kevin!!!!!

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 07, 2006 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Lynn Weston ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

It's true the(IMDB) boards are terrible!!!!!! those people are really nailing our Kevin to the wall. I hope all this nonsense ends soon. This gal cant take much more. It's nice to come here to escape the negative things said about Kevin this place has a much nicer atmosphere...... THERES NO DISRESPECTING of Kevin and That I know we all appreciate. Kevin will always have us gals here on his side.

Congrats to you on your books Lynn way to go girl!!!!!! can I ask what your newest western be called? or is it a secret. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there, girlfriend! My new western is called GLORY HALLELUJAH. It is the story of a mail-order bride who travels to a silver boomtown in Colorado, marries a miner who gets killed minutes later and then marries his brother a couple of hours later. Sound interesting? I am in the process of re-editing right now. It might be a while before I release it on lulu.com In the meantime, you can check out my Victorian romance on lulu and the other two on Publish America. Thanks for asking.

I, too, am getting mighty tired of trying to defend our dear Kevin over at IMDB. I'm constantly in arguments with the ****-heaps over there. I wish they'd all get transported up to space on an airless rocket ship. LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Back "atcha" Lynn. I LOVE your idea of them Imdb'ers being transported to space!!!!!! that way we'd never have to read them dogging our Kevin again.(what a riot) _____ thanks for the info on your new book, I'm going to pick it up as soon as it's available. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lynn : Hello! thanks so much for the information on your books -- cant hardly wait till your western is ready for reading, i love the old west.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] bookworm [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your new western does sound intriguing Lynn.

MAZY [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New western is available now, girls. It's called Glory Hallelujah and can only be purchased through lulu.com Now that I'm having to self-publish, that's the only way I can get my work out there for everybody. Let me know if you need more info or whatever.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I'm gonna be reading lots of books this summer. Your new book is next on my list Lynn. It sounds like a great read.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, Dee!!!! Please let me know what you think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] "Hey" Lynn I've just begun reading your book!!!!!! so far so good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast