Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I guess we all know the vicous gossip that is going around about Kevin at this time.

Me I dont know what to believe!

i know Kevin has a reputation with the ladies but I was hoping he had changed his skirt chasing ways.

Please Kevin I am a GREAT!! fan of yours and I dont want to believe this about you, nor does anyone else here at the Kafe.

As for now I will continue to support you!! i will always adore your movies, no matter the outcome.

It is still Innocent until proven guilty in this Country.

MAZY

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Kevins number one fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think this vicious rumor is simply horrible. I am quite upset by it and I DO NOT NOR WILL NOT believe that Kevin did any such a dirty deed. He loves his children too much to humiliate them or even himself. I heard that it could have been either Michael Douglas or Samuel Jackson. Do not believe the rubbish any tabloid dishes out. They are filthy lies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I am with Lynn on this one! I think it's total BS!!!!!!!!!! I dont think Kevin Is even capable of doing such a disgusting act. As for Michael Douglas I definetly believe he is.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 06:08 PM: Message edited by: KEVIN IS INNOCENT ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why on earth would Kevin risk his reputation now at this time In his life when he Is doing so well?????? and his poor kids?????? [img]mad.gif[/img] I just dont believe this nonsense at all. I support Kevin 100%, I believe he did nothing wrong.

Maybe the gal just got upset because she wanted Kevin to hit on her, and he didn't so............ she made up a horrendous lie to get back at him. I would believe anything about Michael Douglas It seems like something he would pull not our Kevin!!!!!! I have heard many times over the years he Is a sex maniac. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ April 12, 2006 03:09 PM: Message edited by: DeDee ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey!! I wanted to tell everyone today that it was confirmed that it was Kevin who is the Celebrity that was Involved In the sex scandal In Scotland. [img]frown.gif[/img]

I still refuse to believe this story is true

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 06:07 PM: Message edited by: KEVIN IS INNOCENT ]</font>

Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Even if this is true, you can't fault Costner. Every massage place should offer a happy ending in my opinion. And if he wants to massage himself on the table, what's the big deal? A massage is worthless without a nice rubdown at the end on the crank. Rack Costner!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I am very upset by this nonsense. Kevin would never stoop so low to do something like that. I think the woman came onto him and when he refused her advances she decided to ruin him. Plain and simple if you ask me. How many innocent men have faced stuff like this? I'm talking cops, teachers, ball players, etc. I will not believe any of it. I wish it would go away. It's so wrong.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay 80's man being that your're a guy I can see how you might feel that way ~ but Kevin has way too much Integrity to pull a stunt like that.

Peace. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Inactive Member get it got it good's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Too much integrity? you are kidding right? ha! you do know about his past don't you? I can think of a lot of words that describe golden boy but integrity isn't one of them.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 11, 2006 05:42 PM: Message edited by: eyegotcha ]</font>