Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anybody who considers themselves TRUE BLUE COSTNER fans should go right over to the IMDB board (Internet Movie Data Base) and take up for him to let those jerks who are slamming him know we care about him and it needs to stop!!!!!! It is making me very [img]mad.gif[/img] about the unfair things they are saying. If you don't know which site I'm talking about, it is www.imdb.com and put Kevin's name in the search engine. I encourage everyone to keep posting their opinions and make these people stop their horrible tirades against such a great actor and our favorite!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Thanks for ALERTING us Lynn!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I will definetly check It out I didn't know that such a place exsited that bashed Kevin Costner [img]frown.gif[/img] how tragic that Is to say such hurtful things about our guy!!

It makes me so FURIOUS [img]mad.gif[/img] those people had better watch out!! I cant promise I wont say anything rude or mean to them

And speaking of Kevin needing us,
    we need more people to join this site to show our guy that we are devoted to him and his career [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    I dont know why more people dont join us?
    and I cant understand what happened to the girls who used to post? we need you here to show Kevin that we are and will always be his # 1fans. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] YOU KEVIN COSTNER.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 03, 2005 06:50 PM: Message edited by: MolleysGIRL ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

SHEESH those PEOPLE ARE SUCH LOSERS over at IMDB.

[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

I think I will give them a piece of my mind too!!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Maybe they should read what we write here about our hero, I bet that would make em really mad!!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

dont you think so Lynn?????? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 06, 2005 04:27 AM: Message edited by: DeDee ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know it would make those meat heads mad. But I must warn you...they are foul mouthed, mindless dunder heads. They are mean, stupid, ignorant, and the worst kind. The experience is upsetting and they take extreme pleasure in insulting anyone who is on Kevin's side. Just beware, but don't be afraid to voice your opinions too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Lynn I just read some of those comments about Kevin I'm furious [img]mad.gif[/img] to say the least!!!!!!
    I may have to register at IMDB to give them a taste of their own medicine. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    I guess we have to become like the musketeers to defend Kevin against those vipers!!!!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 09, 2005 04:42 PM: Message edited by: DeDee ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There is one named benoo something that I have really been arguing with. He is a total **** . I wish those kind of people would simply vanish. They just can't admit what a great actor and guy our Kevin is. I encourage everybody who is on this site to register with the IMDB and voice your opinions. Give it to 'em everybody!!! I do myself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Why are these people so cruel about Kevin? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Kevins a fine actor and Human being!! And he should be treated with respect. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 15, 2005 04:54 PM: Message edited by: KEVIN _ fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Those posters, I must warn you, are doing it merely to irritate and infuriate all Costner fans. Be sure when you go after them to sound as aggressive as they are. They like to shred you up and viciously rip into you. Everybody who cares about Kevin should post there as soon as possible!!!! Don't let those vipers have the last word. Kevin rules and they just can't admit it. There are two right now you should be aware of--their user names are: twiggysmonkey and ben00rs. They are horrible. Go get em Costner fans!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Lynn [img]smile.gif[/img] you mean those people are still at It over there? UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!! why dont they leave our Kevin alone. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]