Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hi Ladie's I hope you do not mind, I just had to have a place for my favorite Actress!! I love her so much. ....

Lea, did you enjoy Love Is A Many Splendored Thing? I think It's a Beautiful Movie with Breathtaking Scenery & I love her dress's In the movie they are Extraordinary!! I would Give most anything to own one, I have alway's loved the Chinese Style's & I Adore Kimono's they are so Comfortable. I have seen a few on Ebay, I have a Kimono style blouse that I love, It Is Black/ White... One of my favorite color Combo's as seen In ...My Fair Lady. There are many Ladie's of High Society wearing Fabulous Gown's In that color Combination ... what Sophistication.

Lea, I believe you would look Stunning In your dress you should wear It dear. I have not yet purchased the book Lea I am embarrased to admit [img]redface.gif[/img] Being that I adore her so much but ... I will soon Thank You for the Reminder, I get so busy with life at time's, just as I am sure you do as well.

I am so sorry that my favorite Heroine was Manic Depressive!! It make's me Quite Sad [img]frown.gif[/img] Depression Is A horrible thing I suffer from It from time to time, But... I do not know If It's that Serious, I believe we all suffer from It at different time's In our live's. I did not know about Jane Pauley . how sad for her as well, I just know she will seek the help she need's.

Lea if at all possible please watch Madame Bovary & Portrait of Jennie!! There Is a beautiful Lighthouse Scene In that one 'J' portray's a ghost who fall's In love with... I forgot his Character's name In the movie ( Joseph Cotten). I dont believe those 2 movie's will dissappoint you either, Have a Splendid evening Lea.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

This Photo Is from "Duel In The Sun"... Another Wonderful Movie!! Watch It If you Can, It Star's Gregory Peck as Pearl's Love Interest It's a Great Movie. [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

poj4

Here Is a photo Of Joseph Cotten & Jennifer from... Portrait Of Jennie!! A timeless love Story. [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Thank You Lea, I did not think you would mind If I had a section Devoted to Jennifer Jone's!! You must try to watch more of her movie's, she Is Truly Impressive & I love the way she can be so versatile... she can portray so many Race's & Character's, In Duel In The Sun she portray's a half breed !! half Indian I believe & as you know In LIAMSP she portray's a chinese Lady!! She Is one of the few Actress's That can portray just about Anyone she Is so Fascinating!!!!

Lea I did not know about William Holden, that Is very Sad !! I dont know why so many Actor's are so Vulnerable to these sort of thing's?... It truly must be the pressure they endure, & to think I would have loved to be an Actress at one time In my life, I am so happy that I reconsidered.

I am going to put Purchasing Jennifer's book on the top of my list I cannot wait to learn more about her!!!! & Lea have you ever considered listening to Audio book's? I love them because,It Is as If someone Is reading you a bedtime Story, The down side Is I alway's fall asleep LOL!!!! Because It Is so soothing, Just do not have a cup of Hot Chocolate While listening & you will be fine

I must turn In now I am soooo Sleepy!!!!

I look forward to your book About Kevin one day Lea, you will be Famous & I can say that I met you at Our site. Goodnight to you or Good morning. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hi Lea, I would Reccommend you to try Listening to An Audio book , They are very soothing & calming, I listened to Pride & Prejudice This Evening, It was quite Enjoyable, & They are also Good If you have Tired eye's & Need to rest Them,
    But do try not to fall Asleep!! Which can be very easy to do. Have you Ever Listened to Audio book's on AOL Radio? They have some Interesting Storie's on there as well, It Is a nice way to give Audio Book's a try. I am Planning to watch A JJ Movie Tommorrow Portrait Of Jennie, I have yet to watch Love Letter's but I have heard before That It Is a Winner. Take Good Care . CIAO (^.^) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

letters1

Here Is A Scene From The Movie Love Letter's... Joseph Cotten & Of Course My Favorite Ms Jennifer Jone's. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

por21bg

Here Is A Photo Of Jennifer From... The Portrait Of Jennie, It Is An Excellent Story About A ghost & True Love!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 02, 2004 01:25 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

JDG0078

Hello Lea, I truly believe that you will enjoy this movie!!!! The Picture Of This Lighthouse remind's me of A scene From the Movie, Isn't It Beautiful? [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 06, 2004 04:16 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

That's Quite Allright Lea, I say that all the time, but... I would never mean It Literally! I love bird's too!! I love their sing song Chirping [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] They are A Delight to listen too.
    & I think That would be a Splendid trip Lea, the two of us shopping & snapping Photo's of Different Lighthouses Abroad!! When can we Depart I am Ready!!!! [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi Lea, Here Is Another Photo Of A Lighthouse, It Is Quite Beautiful!!! I do Indeed love them!! They are so Gorgeous & Provide A wonderful safe & Peaceful feeling!! My Den Is filled with them!! But... I love Everything that has to do with The Ocean.JDG0072

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast