Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Ladie's, I had to ask What is your most favorite Romantic movie Of Kevin's? For me It Is REVENGE!!!! IMO He has not done anything Quite that Romantic in year's!! I love their entire Romance & I love the way he Wisked her away to his Cabin.... OH SO ROMANTIC & Of course their Is the Famous coat/closet scene that make's my heart skip a beat every single time I see It. The entire movie just take's me away on my own Romantic Interlude & who better than Our Kevin to do just that. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Revenge12 vi

I just love this Scene where He Invite's Her In for Lemonade!! LOL!!! His nervousness, make's him quite appealing. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

revenge3 vi

What a Beautiful Couple they make!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Revenge21 vi

What A Joy Ride!!!! [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Revenge7 vi

(FYI) Ladie's Did you know the shirt Kevin Is wearing In this photo Is now On Display at the Midnight Star Restaurant? [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Lea, Thank You for the Compliment I thought It was a Fine Idea as well!! REVENGE should be honored It's probably his finest movie to date. Is'nt It funny how REVENGE Is most all of Us Ladie's Favorite movie? except for TC's... That should tell Kevin something, Should'nt It, DO MORE ROMANCE!!!!

I alway's have this silly Fantasy about their being a REVENGE 2, My wish Is that Mireya Did not truly die & Jay find's out and they are Reunited at long last.... to live Happily Ever After!! What a Beautiful ***** Tale ending.

Perhap's his Critic's got to him & he has a hard time performing in fear of being Critisized. I agree to... that Kevin may not be the best actor to Grace the Silver Scteen! but.... Doe's he really need to be? I mean with his Dashing look's & charm & Sex Appeal that Is truly all that Is required Is'nt It? I know TC would agree with me!! LOL!!!! she Is Krazy for Kevin Totally & can usually see NO WRONG Where Kevin Is concerned.

Your Comment's about Mr Costner's (little head) Is once again Quite funny Lea!! but Oh so True. I know many men who have gotten Into much trouble with that little Object LOL.

[img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL LOL!!!! Censored again... well I think you Ladie's understand what I was saying. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi Ladie's, we agree that Kevin Is at his Most Romantic In Revenge!! But What Is his next most Romantic Movie Aside from Revenge? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 29, 2004 05:03 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Lea, Yes I believe The Body Guard should be added to this list as well!! Is'nt Kevin just So Handsome In this movie? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Whitney was so lucky to Co-star with him & I agree I hope she regain's her life back after her many drug problem's & I absolutely love Celine Dion!! She sing's The Theme for Titanic so Beautifully
    I too like Barbara Streisand what a Truly wonderful voice she has!! All of those Ladie's are so Gifted.
    I hope that Kevin will be In another Romance someday he does them very well.. At Least In Revenge he was GREAT WHO COULD EVER FORGET!! I wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] How his next two movie's will be? I hope their Is plenty Of Romance In them. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 04, 2004 04:43 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I too would love for Kevin to be my Bodyguard & Too dance with him as well. Lucky Whitney.

Lea, I Would only want a Body Guard If he were this GORGEOUS!!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Body25 vi

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 04, 2004 02:54 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast