Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi Rose, I am with Lea where did you Run off to? Please come & tell us about your Trip Or anything you wish. [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Lea

I don't know if you notice this or not, Jeni... but it keeps ending up being me and you chatting! Where does everyone go off to? And why are we never invited? I hope Christine isn't putting hits out on all of us... and it's just down to you and me now!! If suddenly one of us is left chatting alone... that could be a very negative sign... [img]confused.gif[/img]
    I hope they haven't all gone over to the "other side"??? This is like a Hitchcock movie... dare we sleep with the lights off? [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

Lea

I don't know if you notice this or not, Jeni... but it keeps ending up being me and you chatting! Where does everyone go off to? And why are we never invited? I hope Christine isn't putting hits out on all of us... and it's just down to you and me now!! If suddenly one of us is left chatting alone... that could be a very bad sign... [img]confused.gif[/img]
    I hope they haven't all gone over to the "other side"??? This is like a Hitchcock movie... dare we sleep with the lights off? [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL!!!! your post made me Laugh Lea, You are Incredibly funny Girlfriend!! But... yes It Is Rather strange that we are all alone here, You would think that the Ladie's have been Abducted by Alien's!! we have not heard a single word from them for day's!! I do hope they are Allright. & If Christine Is putting out hit's I am Certain you'll be next Lea LOL!!!! I am able to tolerate her A bit better than you Dear.
    Dont worry Lea, I believe the other Ladie's will return to us one day!! They could'nt possibly abandon us now. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Lea

Was it something I said that would make you think I'm next? LOL!! You'd think I'd be FIRST. Too, funny.
    I've been watching so many Hitchcock movies.. they're so good. But you begin to wonder... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    Hope you're having a good day. I took a sick day yesterday, however I talked on the phone and worked on my home computer all day... Whatever happened to saying in BED and being actually sick!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 04:53 AM: Message edited by: Lea ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi Lea, Your too funny! You are really not too Critical of Christine!! LOL!!! No more than JR Is. I think Your Imagination may be running Away with you A bit.
    To many Alfred Hitchcock movie's Can make you Imagine such thing's but ... They are very Good movie's. I enjoy Psycho, Which one's do you enjoy watching Lea? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 03:49 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I thought If I posted this photo Of Kevin with A Rose... It May Persuade Rose Herself to return & Post with us. 0368 vi

Lea

Very cute, Jeni! We should all take time to stop and smell the flowers, that's for sure.
    And as you know, I always try to be very supportive and positive of Kevin and Christine! LOL!! The only one who surpasses me in that department is JR! Bless her heart... who is not posting these days either. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Lea ]</font>

Lea

My favorite thriller of Hitchcock is "Rear Window". That movie is so scary... [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I have to keep editing my posts. It's almost 2:00 a.m. in the morning. I actually just woke up! One of those nights where you can't sleep... I have a freight train running through my head. So I'm half a sleep and half a wake. I envy those people that go to bed and sleep all night! How do they do that? [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 05:02 AM: Message edited by: Lea ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Good Afternoon Lea, Dont you just love the Picture Of Kevin with the Rose? I think It's A Wonderful Picture!! & Yes I Agree we should all take a moment to smell the Rose's, Life Is to fast Paced now & we need to learn to Relax.
    I have never seen "Rear Window" In It's Entireity before! I saw a portion of the movie On AMC Once & It looked very Interesting!! there are alot of movie's that I must take the time too see.Is the movie more Frightening than Psycho? The shower scene In that one alway's make's me nervous [img]eek.gif[/img] Whenever I take a shower I cannot help but think of that terrible scene.
    I hope you feel better Lea, It Is Awful when you cant sleep, I can relate to you! My husband sleep's ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! I do not know how he doe's It either, Have you tried Melatonin before Lea? It help's me sleep much better & It may work for you as well, & also Listen to A Thunderstorm Cd while In bed It work's like A Charm, Cheer's Lea. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast