Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roses are blooming

Lea

Be sure to rent "Rear Window". It's so good!! There is no actual blood and gore (thank goodness) just lots of "tense, thrilling, spell bounding moments"... waiting for the WORST to happen.. which it does.... Hitchcock was such a brilliant film director.
    I love thrillers... just not gore movies. Those films that you have to guess who is the bad guy are the best! They keep you on your toes.
    The new movie "Cellular" with Kim Basinger sounds good. I was thinking of going to see it. It's gotten good reviews. It's a thriller..
    Well, best get busy with my chores. My son actually said to me the other day, I was so lucky to buy my house because it "never gets dirty"? I thought, yes.. that's why I bought this one. It came with a "never gets dirty warranty". I had to laugh. He's a slob!! I could never live with him. His roommate is just as bad. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hi Ladie's, I emailed Rose Last Week & have not heard from her At All Either, I Pray That she Is Alright As Well. We Have Not Forgotten About You Rose. Jeni C [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] 0368 vi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hello Rose,

You Have not Posted since August 26th, Please Post & Let us know That you Are Alright!!! I Am Quite Concerned for You.16 14 21

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 11, 2004 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123