Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Lea, I must watch the entire movie Unfaithful! I Have to see the Italian Man you speak of, I did see A bit of the movie & could not Understand why she would cheat on Richard Either, I will have to rent it soon & find out what the Story Is exactly About, Was she just bored? What was the reason for her Infidelity?
    I will watch & find out. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We all love Revenge Ladie's ! what Lady would not!! I thought It only fitting that REVENGE should be on Our List Of movie's to watch ... Even though I have seen It 100 Time's.
    Except For the Violent content ( I cant Bear to see Kevin hurt). I give It Four [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] * Star's Kevin Is Simply UNFORGETTABLE In this one & Do they not look Beautiful On the Cover, Indeed Have A Marvelous Movie night Watching Revenge I alway's do.473481010A

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 10, 2004 02:44 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Lea, I Enjoy "No Way Out" As Well, & I give It ... [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Star's
    Have A Magical Movie Night.

475791010A

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 10, 2004 10:42 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I Agree Lea, It would be Incredibly Difficult to know that your husband Is performing love scene's with all of those Attractive women!! & To think It could have possibly have happened between He & Stowe!! Oh My! how did Cindy handle that? Not to well I am certain! I just wish we knew If they Truly did make love on the set of Revenge. I Do know that If Kevin were my Husband I would most Definetly NOT want him touching any other women.
    Lea ,I thought you may like to see a photo Of Kevin Spacey as Bobby Darin from the movie... "Beyond The Sea".

mptv1 beyondtheseapubb [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 12, 2004 02:13 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

And Here Is Kate Bosworth as Sandra Dee In ... "Beyond The Sea".
    What Is your Impression so far Lea? [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] beyondtheseapuba

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Here Is one more, Of Kevin & Kate As... Bobby & Sandra Dee!! They are twirling Away on the Dance Floor. Do you think you will give this movie a chance Lea? [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] beyondtheseapubd [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

YOUR QUITE WELCOME Lea, I was most happy to post them for you. I must admit that Kevin look's Quite Impressive as Bobby! But... Can he make It work? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I suppose We will just have to wait & see. I do agree that someone much younger should have been cast In the role!! It Is rather like Kevin & Christine He's just so much older than she. This movie Is on my list of must see movie's!! I am Quite curious to see their Performance's. I think It very sad that Bobby had heart problem's & passed away so young, I did not know they were divorced before he died I wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] What happened between them to break them up? There Marriage did seem like the perfect one.
    I do agree about his makeup, It Is piled on Rather thick LOL. It Is nearly Imposible To make someone whom Is In there late 40's Appear as young as Bobby was before he died. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

BTSaud2

Lea, Here Is another photo Of Kevin Spacey As Bobby Darin. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

BTSdance

Here Is one of the happy couple slow dancing,
    From the movie... "Beyond The Sea". [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

BTSpicnic

And last but not least, one of The Twosome Picknicking!! Now what do you Think Of this Pairing Lea?
    Are you still convinced that Mr Spacey cannnot pull this off OR are you willing to give him a chance? [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast