Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello! It took me a while to get here. I had a few technical problems. Anyway, I'm here and I am a HUGE fan. I love Kevin sooooo much, I even write all my novels using him as a model for the hero characters. My first published novel is called Accidental Outlaw. It's a western. My second novel, soon to be out, is a modern day romance called Just A Little Love. I need to sell books. If you are interested in getting them, go to www.publishamerica.com and look into Penni Weston. I am honored that Jeni asked me to join this group. I may not have a lot of time to spend here as I am sole caregiver to my mother who has Parkinson's Disease. In between doing that, I crank out those books. Hope to hear from any of you interested. You can also contact me at: [email protected] A writer 4 the man refers to, who else? The great Kevin. Gotta go. See ya.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Penni, I am So Happy that you have Arrived here at Last!! It Is Quite An Honor to have you here WELCOME to our Kafe!!!! Feel Free to Chat About anyhting You Wish Penni, We love to talk about everything thing here... Especially Kevin!!
    Thank You for the Link To purchase your Novel's There are A few Avid Reader's here, Myself Included! So I am certain that your Novels' will be of Interest.
    Penni, I am Indeed Very sorry to hear About your Mother, [img]frown.gif[/img] But... I am Certain that she Is In Your Capable Hand's. It Is Allright If You Do not have Alot Of time to post, we are a very Understanding group Of Ladie's, Taking care Of your Mother Is a Priority & we Admire you for It.
    Please just Post whenever you are Able to, We would love to hear Your thought's.
    Again Welcome to The Kevin Kafe!! We Look Forward to Posting with You, Blessing's to you Penni.
    Jeni C [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Lea

Hello, Penni and welcome. It's nice to add a new voice to our message group. I too, have used Kevin as a character in my book.. although not quite as the hero figure. But he certainly has given my stories a bit of a zip! Kevin has lived a most intriguing life with lots of untold stories lurking about waiting to be discovered. Although he may not enjoy too, many of them seeing the light of day.
    How did you and Jeni become acquainted? I was quite surprised to see you joining our group this afternoon. We're still waiting on past members to find us and post. They are terribly missed.
    Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day. Welcome aboard! I look forward to your comments.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

HELLO PENNI, I'M TC , I LOVE KEVIN COSTNER!
    WHERE YOUR FROM?
    SO YOUR A FRIEND OF JENI'S!
    SO NOW YOUR MY FRIEND!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE & WELCOME TO THIS SITE!!!!

WRITE ME SOMETIMES!!!!!!

YOUR FRIEND TC MOLLEY [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Good Evening Everyone, Penni, Has asked me to Post this Message for her, She Is having Trouble Logging In.... Penni I am so sorry I will try to help you the best I can, & I would be Quite Happy to post It for you.

This Is her Message As sent to me: It read's as Follow's...

Hi Jeni... As hard as I have tried I cant seem to Wrangle the KevinKafe Thing. It wont let me post. So I haven't been able to have my say about Kevin's Mistake In marrying the blonde bimbo. God I could wretch every time I see her with him!!!! It's just about to take place and as hard as I have prayed for It to never take place, **** it all to **** It's going to apparently. But I maybe give It 2 year's. You know what's Odd? he has so many thing's that are alike with John Denver. For Instance they are both of German Descent, they both like the outdoors, music, movies, Indians. There both Capricorns, They both had marriages that lasted 16 years. They both married younger women the second time.... oh man I could carry on and on. Poor John Denver was made a fool by that Hussy Cassandra Delaney a blonde... she put the screws to him. I just hate to see Kevin have to go through that again... a second divorce I mean.

Allright Penni, I relayed your Message I hope It's Satisfactory, I along with Many of the other Ladie's Agree with you. Do not Give up Trying To Log In Penni, we would like you to be a part of our Group. Take Good Care. Jeni C [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Lea

Hi, Penni. I agree with you 100 percent. And I had no idea Kevin had that many things in common with John Denver (who I always liked). And these crazy guys end up marrying b*o*o*b*s and no brains girls because it gives their fragile egos a boost. The young women work the guys and the men fall for it everytime! Kevin is a prime example. Very disappointing isn't it? I would never had thought Kevin was that insecure or gullible. But never say never...
    The appropriate song for the wedding today would have been
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] "and another one bites the dust" [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Let's get down and boggey to that tune... I think that sums up the day quite well!
    [img]wink.gif[/img] Hope to see more of your posts. I love reading your comments! Take care.