Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everybody I thought this thread would be a great change of pace for Mothers day!!!!!! here go's......

Who is your favorite tv mom?

I have 2 <u>Donna Reed</u> from the Donna Reed show and <u>Carol Brady</u> from the Brady bunch...... who is your "favorite"? or favorites??????

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}} to all the mothers out there today. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 14, 2006 03:09 AM: Message edited by: DeDee Fliflet ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Hi DeDee!! my choices are: 1- Marion Cunningham (Happy Days)

2- Olivia Walton (The Waltons)
    3-Betty Buckley (Eight Is Enough) these women are wonderful moms!! every mom should be as loving and understanding, ~and as cool~ [img]cool.gif[/img]
    HAPPY MOMS DAY TO ONE AND ALL!!

MAZY
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 14, 2006 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Kevins number one fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Happy Mothers Day!
    My vote's for Barbara Billingsley!...."Leave it to Beaver". she's
    the best mom of all time. She's so caring and compassionate. She reminds me a lot of my mom always there with the milk and cookies when i needed a shoulder to cry on. Thanks mom.

I'm grateful that TV Land airs this show. We need good television programs on tv! especially today.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Have a great day with your kids [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 15, 2006 10:19 AM: Message edited by: KEVIN IS INNOCENT ]</font>