Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ladie's, before I retire to bed, I just would like to say, If there Is anyone Else you would like to see That Is not Allready here, In the Beautiful Ladie's OF Hollywood OR handsome men categorie's, please Inform me I would like For everyone to have there Favorite Hollywood star's Photo's Posted.
    I dont wish for anyone to be Dissappointed. So Lea, TC, & All You other Ladie's As well... JR, (EXCLUDED) Please Tell me who you wish to see & I will do my Best to post the Photo for you, At least until you learn how to. Goodnight To Everyone, I hope you have A Fantastic Friday. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 10, 2004 03:41 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Ladie's,I tried to sleep & could not, I believe It's because I ran out of my Melatonin! I Rely on It for A Good night's sleep, I hope your All having A Peaceful night's slumber, Lea It Is My turn Tonight to lose sleep!! I wish you or TC were here. Or any of the Ladie's. Nighty Night. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, you Are probably right, You Ladie's will most likely keep me very busy!! But I do not mind At all I enjoy Posting Different Photo's Of The Celeb's.
    I have More people I would like to Post As well & I did'nt want to leave Out Anyopne
    It Is Rather like A Hobby I enjoy It. So Just keep your Request's coming. It Help's take the Boredom Out of my day. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    I hope you had A good Day As well Lea, & Thank you for your Suggestion's, Blessing's [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    P.S. I should have known Lea, Bobby Darin... LOL!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Lea, I Love Autumn & I Anticipate It's Arrival every year, After A Long Hot Summer. We need A Falling Leave's Gramelin here Lea. [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

NEVER say NEVER TC, I just MAY do That one day!!
    But only with his Permission Of Course.

[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those of you ladies who knows how to post a picture of gorgeous Kevin Costner please keep on adding them. Me myself have no idea how to post a picture...

[img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Caroline!! It's about time you came back home! I've missed talking to you! Posting pictures are easy. All you have to do, is find a picture that you would like to post, right click it, scroll down to properties, click, then look for the address. Copy it or write it down. Under the message box here in H.B. there are a bunch of boxes in the "markup language" section, click on image and a box will appear on the top left of your screen. Add the address to the http:// then hit either add or enter and that address will appear in the message box. Click on preview and your picture should appear. If everything is cool with the photo, click add reply and "wha-lah", Presto magnifico!
    I hope this helps you out!
    Let me know.
    Love ya!
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey JRC! Thanks for your welcome message to me. It feels very good to be back with you girls as I've been missing chatting with you.

Also thanks for teaching me how to post a picture but I can't promise I will make it...

Love to you!!

[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

More pictures from 'Tin Cup', 'No Way Out', 'The Bodyguard' and 'Message in a Bottle' are wanted from me [img]wink.gif[/img] .

Have a terrfic and splendid day ladies! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Jeni, I have lots of requests I want to see all of the mans pics!!!!!!
    the man is to hot for words. Find some sexy ones [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast