Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Ladie's, if you wish to talk about Kevin's upcoming Wedding, Please do so here!!!! Let's Have Fun Ladie's. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5XRFHopEgIAAdTKHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=12m2k3tv4/EXP=1149988805/**http%3a//ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/Costner.and.girlfriend.jpg[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Lea, I knew you would enjoy this topic,LOL!!!! I Know how much you oppose their marriage & Iagree that the age difference etween them, should be considered a factor, just think about ten or twenty year's from now, Either one of them must not be thinking of the future. If they wish to go through with this i wish them luck , they will certainly need it. I did not know about Nicholas Cage's marriage !! Yes what is wrong with MEN, cant they marry their own age? Lea do you think it is at all possible that Cindy will intervene? would'nt that be nice.

Lea I think was incorrect about not having a spell checker!! Isee it at the left of the page , that make's this a happier place to post Indeed, have you visited the old site lately? it is dullsville their, I guess since we left it is not nearly as interesting. I am so happy to be away FOREVER, it's nice having our very own messageboard, Thank's to Aaron,Blessing's Lea. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hello Lea, The check spelling is great!! now if only I would remember to use it...LOL!! Lea do you know the exact date of the wedding? & yes I am surprised we have not heard more, being only a month or so away, I cannot wait to see Christine's wedding dress!! I am certain there will be plenty of photo's once they are married, That will be most unfortunate for you & Jeanine. Take Care Dear. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

JR, Lea, TC, Anyone, do you know the date of Kevin & Christine's Wedding???? That is If there is a Wedding. I know you are hoping there will not be Lea & you to Jeanine. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi Ladie's, Do any of you have any Information Regarding Kevin & Christine's Wedding? What day Is the Wedding? & will they Marry In Aspen, there surely must be some New's somwhere about the Wedding, since It Is Indeed rapidly approaching. Have a fun fiulled Weekend Girl's. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I apologize for my Spelling Error's!! It Is Quite late. I should use the check spelling more frequently. Good Night All. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Ladie's, I just found out today, that We may be going to Colorado some time next month!!!! My husband & I need a Vacation Quite badly. My husband asked me where I wished to go & I said Aspen of course!!! We may arrive In time for Kevin's wedding, If I only knew when the date was.

We may even at last get to visit the Molly Brown House Museum!!!! I cannot wait for that, I only hope That something unfortunate does'nt happen to prevent us going.... Wish us luck Everyone. [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Evening Everyone, I was reading an article today that State's... Christine's Ring Is an 1880's Vintage Diamond Ring... WOW!!!! I never heard that before, As Small as It may be... If It's truly a Vintage Piece That must be A very special Ring to Own!!!! I wonder If It belonged to his Great Great Grandmother?? I am Fascinated with Jewelry that has a Story behind It.

It also said that Christine Is a Designer?? Designer Of what May I ask???? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ladie's, I too read ... that they plan to have around 500 Guest's or so!! Now If I we're Kevin I would wish for a Small Intimate Wedding!! Why are so many people attending? Perhap's... It Is not Kevin!! Perhap's It Is his Barbie Doll Bride to be... That wish's to have that many people In Attendance For Attention no Doubt. Hmmmm [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi Lea, That Is What I get for being So Romantic LOL!!!! Now I am so Dissappointed, I had wished It were a Family Heirloom That His Grandmother had been Given by her Love, THAT would have been so ROMANTIC.
    I wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Why Kevin Is so Cheap? Was It perhap's His Divorce from Cindy That caused him to become This way? I suppose If I had been Christine I would have been A bit Upset! You would think that A Mega Celebrity like Kevin could have bought something A little more Suitable but... I dont believe that True Love should have A price Tag Attatched.
    Has Anyone heard anything at all Regarding The Wedding? It Is September now, There should be some new's Circulating. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 02, 2004 09:54 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast