Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I believe you may be correct Lea, Perhap's Kevin was just testing her to see If It was Truly him she love's or his Stardom.

I do wish someone knew the Wedding Date!!! It seem's sttange that there Is not any New's Concerning the Big Day. Jeni: [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I apololgize For Asking this Question Again so soon but... has anyone heard any New's at All of Kevin's Wedding? It Is September ninth Now!! Is he still Planning to go through with It? Or does he have Cold feet?PHD0381 [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 03:45 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I found A photo Of Grace Kelly's wedding, She Is Marrying Prince Ranier Of Monaco!! She Look's Beautiful!!!! I Love Wedding's.WA1906197 [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 03:39 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Hi Lea, I am beginning to believe that Kevin has Cold Feet!! That must be why we have not heard Any New's of his Wedding, I was Searching for some new's, Any New's On KEVIN'S Wedding & I found nothing... Just old New's About their Engagement, I wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Why There Is not A thing to be found? I have not seen anything On Television about the WEDDING either! Quite Strange.
    I Absolutely must read the book About Princess Grace!! I am very Intrigued to learn that her life was not a ***** Tale at all. It Is Amazing that Grace Appear's so Angelic & she was Quite The Opposite, I still think It's so sad that her life ended the way It did!! I remember hearing the New's When I was A Teen, My mother was Completely Devastated by The New's Just as she was about Natalie Wood's Death. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Ladie's, It Is The 14th And there Is Still no word About Kevin's Wedding!! Hmmmmmm [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] .
    Perhap's he has Cold Feet Afterall.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 14, 2004 08:37 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to let you Ladies know that the "wedding" IS going to be on Sept. 25th.
    Jeni, still coming to Colorado???? Let me know!!!
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Good Afternoon Ladie's, I have some New's to share with you, I read today Allthough I do not Know how Truly Accurate It Is That... Kevin Has Purchased Christine, A New Diamond Engagement Ring to Replace The Previous one.
    The Article State's... That Kevin, Was Criticised Tremendously for The Size Of The Ring & It has been The brunt Of Many Joke's
    Such As by Comedienne Joan River's. And According to The Article, The Wedding Is to take Place by September 25th, In Aspen Colorado.

Well Ladie's, It does Look As Though The Weddding Is Still On!! And It seem's That Kevin Has Buckled Under Pressure To buy Christine A New Ring!! I am Almost Certain That She Had Everything To Do With That. It does not seem Like Kevin's Character To be So Influenced by The Media. JMO Of Course. Jeni C [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi JR, I Apologize! I did not see your Post before I posted my New's of Kevin's Purchasing A New Wedding Ring For Christine, If I had I would not have Posted The Day their Supposed Wedding Was to Take Place. I Do Wonder why Kevin Purchased A New Ring For Christine? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] It Does'nt seem At All like him To be Influenced by The Media, Either he could no longer Take the Constant Critsism's
    OR Chrissy Convinced him to Buy her A Larger, More Noticable Ring!! Which I BELIEVE that To be more The Case.
    Jeanine, I am Not Certain If The Trip To Aspen Will take Place Now!! My Son Aaron Has A Job now, Which he Is very busy & My Husband's very busy As well, We May have to Postpone Our Trip Till A later Date.
    If In The Future, We do still Plan A Trip To Aspen!! I will certainly Let You Know About It, Take Care JR. I hope we hear from You Often , Now That you have Returned From Your Vacation It's very Nice To have You Back. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nicely Put Lea, & Very funny I might Add LOL!!!! I agree I believe she may have made It Simply Impossible for Kevin to Refuse to buy her a larger ring, I am Quite certain that he never heard the end of It. Poor Kevin, I Enjoyed that bit about the Daddie's Lea LOL!! Every Girl should have a Sugar Daddy.
    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

[img]http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5XRFHopEgIAAczKHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=12pg9qavu/EXP=1149988805/**http%3a//ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/Costner.Wedding.Day.Aspen.jpg[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Lea, I alway's have trouble Posting!!
    I guess everyone wishs to read what we have to say LOL!! this Is Most likeky the most Interesting Message Board on this Site.
    I have been to the Josh Hartnett Board & It's Quite Dull, I did Enjoy The Movie Pearl Harbor&
    I am just surprised their are not more Fan's (Lady) there. I know there are alot of girl's who think he Is very cute, I do as well & he seem's to be a Fine Actor. How Is Everyone Today? I am feeling a Bit better than before, I am Resting Often, Drinking plenty Of Orange Juice & reading my book.
    I am reading Anne of Green Gable's at the moment. I have An Interesting Tidbit to share I do not know whether any of you Ladie's heard Kevin say this or not? but here Is what he had to say Regarding Christine:
    Kevin say's: To Him That Christine, Is The most Beautiful girl In the world? And whatever sound she make's ...he respond's to It. ...Now Isn't That just like A Daddy? LOL!!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 20, 2004 08:49 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast