Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

All right Ladie's,I am Quite bored & I am just Browsing The Kafe & I thought I would Ask This Question: why we are so Attracted to Kevin? What make's him So Appealing that we take Time out of Our Live's to Write About him Everyday? Well, At least most of us do. YOU AS WELL LEA do not even try to deny It. LOL!!
    Someone, Any one At All, even Guest's are Invited to Volunteer their Answer!! I know many people Visit this site I am Assuming mostly Female's. Please share with us Everyone Is Welcome to Answer.
    As for me, I have never been Able to Escape Kevin's Spell!! He has A hold on me & Has for many Year's!!
    He Is just so Fine There are no Word's!! I still believe he Is The most Handsome Actor. YES their are other very Goodlooking Actor's But... None can Compare to Kevin Costner The man Is So very Gorgeous Even At 49, He just keep's Improving with Age. Is It his Laugh, His Smile, His Voice his BODY ? I am desperately trying to solve This Mystery as to why he has cast this Spell over me. What Is your Opinion's Ladie's ? PleaseSpeak Up Do Not Be Shy. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 14, 2004 08:56 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Lea, Is That What It Is Sexual Attraction?
    My!! He does Have that Going On does'nt he? & He Is Charming!! Charming enough to Work his Magic on any Lady!! I wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] What It would be like just to have one Date with him? I Imagine he Is Quite Irresistable!! It would not be hard to charm OR Persuade me At All!!'
    Just one Smile from him & I would go weak In My Knee's LOL!! & I cannot mention here what would happen next, But... you Understand what I am trying to convey. My My I Do believe I May need a Spanking LOL!!! I am being Quite bad, But I am certain there are many women who have felt the same way!! I keep seeing the movie REVENGE when I Think of his Sex Appeal!! It's a hard life. LOL!! P.S. I know Caroline would agree with everything I said, She Lust's after Mr Costner Quite a bit!! The only difference Is though... she Is single!! I need to Repent. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lea, Your Quite Funny!! I can just Visualize you Tieing your Ex Husband to the Bed Post's!! LOL.
    You are correct about Christine, She Is young enough for Kevin to spank!! I do not understand How he could not feel like her Father, He's so much older than she.
    And Lea, do you really wish to know how I keep my Marriage fun & Interesting? LOL!!!! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Lea, I believe you should Perhap's Trade your cat's [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] In for A Gentlemen!! Or At Least Have A Kitty bed for them while A man sleep's In your bed. You sound as though you need A companion Lea, & I Adore cat's I do!! but what you need Is A Gentlemen to hold you In his Arm's At Night. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hello Lea, I cannot believe you could ever be so Picky, There must be someone your Interested In? Did That sixty some year old Feller ever ask you On A Date yet? As I stated before that Could be Beneficial For You But... I do Believe In Love very Strongly & I would NEVER Marry for money.
    How did the babysitting turn out the other Evening? Was you able to rest After all Or was Your Companion Awake all Night with Gas?
    & your right Lea, It Is not very much different than having A man In your bed. LOL!!!
    I was Thinking Tonight, If we were To Ask Christine what Make's Kevin So Appealing [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] I wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] What she would Tell Us. Hope Your Having A Good Night Lea, Wherever You May Be. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 17, 2004 02:19 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Lea, I suppose I will alway's find Kevin Appealing!! Guilty as charged LOL!! he has so much Sex Appeal & A Wonderful face (and body).
    I know he Is not to Popular at the Moment, I just wish I knew what Kevin Is Truly like? I hear Positive's & Negative's about Him!! It Is very hard to Separate Fact From Fiction.
    One Apparent Fan Said He was An Egotistical Maniac !! A little Harsh I know But... Is It The Truth?
    And I do believe It Is money
    [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] Which Is The Reason they do not mind Their Daughter Marying Kevin.
    Can you Imagine Thinking Of Kevin as Your Son In Law, When he Is the Same age as Yourself? Too Funny. I wonder If Kevin were not Rich & A Celebrity... If they would Approve Of the Marriage? I am Assuming they would not. I have alway's heard that money [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] doe's Indeed talk. Christine Definetly Hit the Jackpot with Kevin. [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I Totally agree Lea, If The man were not Rich & Famous, I just know her Parent's would never Approve of such a Union,
    I would never wish for my Son to marry someone my age!! It just seem's So Unatural!!
    I believe It's best to Grow Old together, Not apart, That
    s the way I believe It Is meant to be In Marriage.
    I remenber you mentioning The story about your friend at the other site Lea, So they are still married? But for how much longer?
    It's Sad that She Conned him the way she did, you should never do that to another person. I Imagine you feel the same way about her as you do Christine, They do sound Quite similar In their Action's. How do we Truly know that Miss C even enjoy's Golf... she May just have Pretended So to Snag Kevin. Would It not be Funny If Kevin were to leave Christine, at the Altar just minute's before Their Nuptial's!! I know some of Us would be Very Happy If that were to Happen. Cheer Up Ladie's!! If Kevin does go through with This Marriage, I am Certain It will last no longer than Five Year's!!
    Then he will be Single once Again. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] BabyAaron

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dedee I excuse you for drooling. Sometimes it's hard not to do that over Kevin. His smile and eyes are so beautiful, he has a wonderful laughter and he is sexy, handsome, fine, great, gorgeous and beautiful. He is a wonderful actor!

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh jeepers what makes Kevin so appealing um mm lets see
    his eyes, his nose, his smile, his laughter, his beautiful body!!!!!!
    oh gosh just everything excuse me while i drool. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lisa lisa
    ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! about him Is appealing what a great topic!
    I could definetly get Into to this one but I wont. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast