Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Lea, I watched It Again As Well LOL!!!!
    It's very Funny Indeed!! The first Time I watched It I thought... What On Earth Is With The Dog's & What could they Possibly have to do with this whole Cat Bag Couture Thing? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] It Just Left me Clueless. And Lea, I Too was Laughing Hysterically When I saw That Little Dog With The Scarf over It's Head!! Too Funny.
    The word Is... Elsewhere On Another Kevin Costner Message Board,They seem to love The Website & The Bag's... It Is Receiving High Praise's There.
    Lea, JR, OR any Of you Ladie's, do you think you will Ever Reconsider & Purchase one of her Bag's? Just In Support Of Kevin? LOL. :m [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ladie's, In One Of my Post's From Wednesday To JR,
    I wrote & Thanked Her for The Link In... Christine's S*H*I*T Chat Cafe LOL!!
    It Truly was An Honest Mistake , But As you Can see I Of Course Got Censored. Perhap's That Is What I was Thinking, After Viewing Her Ridiculous Website LOL. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 16, 2004 03:27 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Lea, I am not at all sure what to think Of her Website, As I was viewing It, I could not believe what I was seeing or hearing!! You are correct In saying It Is Definetly UnProfesional. To be honest, I could not help but Chuckle as I listened to that Unbelievably Cheesy music!! LOL.
    I was desperately trying to mute It out.
    And I too not only feel Embarrased for Christine but... Kevin as well!!
    What could he be thinking? I believe this Is one Business Venture That will FAIL. I think It Very Sad that she could be using Kevin, to Try & move up In the World. WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE KEVIN. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, I am not at all surprised Either That the Ladie's at the other site's love her Website!!
    I think they are all just blinded by Kevin & would like anything Christine does... Just because she Is Kevin's Fiance'. And Lea, I believe you are still somewhat a fan of Kevin's or you would still not be visiting this site everyday, Please dont leave us EVER.
    Kevin, may still Surprise us!! he could reconsider Marriage at the very last minute!! It has even happened many time's minute's before when other couple's found they had cold feet & were afraid to go Through with the Wedding so there Is still HOPE!!!!.
    JR, I hope you never leave either we would not be A Bit Happy about that & Lea I believe that It's JR's boyfriend who Is the Lucky one!! From what I have read from JR, she Is A Great girl. [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Hello JR, I am So Sorry your feeling blue I know you along with Lea, was hoping this Day would Never Arrive.
    I Do not think I will Find their Wedding To Interesting, The Main reason I would watch Is Mostly for Kevin, & Just to see If Christine, Is Still Donning those Silly Sunglasess... Which I agree with Lea, were most Unflattering & Just to see Her Dress But ... It's only because I love Wedding Gown's .
    Other than that I find It Most Un Exciting, I have heard so many Negative thing's about her In the Past year... I will Be most Unhappy To see them Wed. I believe It to be A Mistake on Kevin's part as well, I do not believe It will last Any longer than Five Year's & I would love to Place a bet With you LOL.
    And I do not believe even half of what those Tabloid's say... So I like you JR, try to Avoid them. I dont Imagine that you will be taking any Photograph's of the Happy Couple Will you Jeanine.
    Please do try to Cheer Up we are here for you. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] BabyAaron

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 25, 2004 04:14 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about this one...
    "Dumb dumb dedumb, dumb dumb dedumb"...
    or this one...
    First comes "love", (oooh-kay), then comes marriage, then #5 in a Cat Bag "designer" baby carriage....
    3 years....
    Love to All,
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Kevin, congratulations!

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 25, 2004 03:15 PM: Message edited by: J.R.C. ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 25, 2004 03:16 PM: Message edited by: J.R.C. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Jeanine, When You Visit Aspen This Weekend, Please do try & Get Kevin's Autograph For Me!! Please Ask Him to Write, As Follow's: "To The Lovely Jeni Forever Your's Kevin Costner".
    I will Be Forever Indebted to you. LOL!! Thank You Dear.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey girls! Have you seen that there are two topics named 'Good evening Lea'? I just saw that. Hope you're doing fine. Now it's breakfast time for me. Talk to you later friends.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That was Me Caroline, I Greeted Lea Twice On Two Separate Occasion's, I just never Deleted The One Topic because... Our Conversation's Were So Stimulating. I hope You Enjoyed Reading It.
    Have A Delicious Breakfast Caroline & A Fun Day With Your Family. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Jeni

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 02, 2004 04:38 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JR! Where are you dear [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ??? Come back to us soon.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#6633CC" size="1">[ November 02, 2004 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Caroline1977 ]</font>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast