Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello Ladie's, I just wanted to Inform you that I posted Four New Photo's Of Kevin In the "Picture Post" & For you Lea, I posted Three Photo's Of Kevin Spacey & Kate Bosworth from The movie ... "Beyond The Sea" In The (Mesmerizing Memorable Movie's) Section.
    Please do not miss them, I hope you enjoy the new Photo's, Please tell me what you think Of the Photo's of Kevin & Kate Lea, I am Very curious to know your Opinion.
    Ladie's, I am retiring to bed now I am still Quite Ill at this time, I do not believe I will eat Another Salad at Quizno's ever Again!! It Apparently did not Agree With me. I hope you all have a Splendid Sunday!! & are feeling much better than I am!! I Wish You All The Best Of Health, Love To You, God Bless You. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 12, 2004 03:31 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello Lea, I posted Three more Photo's Of Kevin Spacey & Kate Bosworth for you to see, They really do look kind of cute!! You must see them. I tried to post more Photo's of OUR Kevin Costner as well, But... I was Experiencimg A few Technical Difficultie's So I shall try It Again tommorrow.
    TC, I found some Photo's of Kevin from The Postman, That I do not believe you have seen before I will Post them for you Promptly.
    Everyone have A Magical Monday, Hope to see ALL of you LADIE'S, here At The Kafe Good Night To All. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

GA3001

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 13, 2004 03:23 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello to Everyone, I posted A few Photo's Of Kevin from The Movie... THE POSTMAN... I know you'll Especially Enjoy Them TC, I just hope It will not be Too Long till your Return so you can see what Is New. Lea, I posted Photo's Of Olivia de Havilland for you!! I hope you Enjoy them.
    Ladie's, Have A Terrific Tuesday... I hope to see One of you here This week!! But... I am Quite Certain there Is A good reason for your Absence, See you soon here At The Kafe. TA TA.

P.S. This Picture Is Lovely!! & My Favorite!! I have It Displayed On My Dining Room Wall.
    AB6003

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 14, 2004 03:38 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Lea

What kind of furniture do you own, Jeni? Is it antiques? Fainting couches? I have a couple of those.. but my furniture is quite modern. My paintings are romantic.. black and whites with a dash of red. Very dramatic. It's quite obvious that no man lives there, as a man would not be taken with this art!! But I love it and that's all that counts...
    I just wondered about your decorating style as you love the Victorian photos so much. I can see a house full of beautiful and rare antiques with rich fabrics and lace. Very dainty and proper. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Yes Indeed Lea, I have A Victorian home!! I love Everything about The Victorian Era & Yes I have Lace, Doll's, Hat's, Victorian Ladie's,& Plenty of Antique's!! How Could you Tell? LOL!!
    Your Style sound's very Tasteful As well Lea. You speak as though you have A lovely home All to yourself. I am planning to have My den Decorated As A Suite On The Titanic, I just love the Interior of The Entire Ship, Rose's Suite Especially!! Everything was so Elegant & Luxurious Then.
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

Lea

Does your husband like your Victorian home? Or is he happy with whatever you choose? Some men are quite fussy about living in too, feminine of a house. Mine isn't girlie feminine with lace and such, but it's very much female art and style. Most men are a bit shocked when they see it! I'm sure in their minds they are redecorating my house as they walk through it... a bear head here and a leather LazyBoy recliner there... [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 15, 2004 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Lea ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello Lea, Yes my Husband Is fine with my love Of Victoriana. My house Is not too Formal, I would say It Is more Of a 'country Victorian' Style, So That In Itself make's It A bit more comfortable than If It were very Formal. But It Is still very elegant!! I am sorry If I misleaad you Lea. My Husband would enjoy a leather chair Immensly & I cannot say that I would mind either It would definetly remind me of my Grandfather.!! but.... I do not know about the bear head. LOL!! we would have to Discuss that Issue Further.
    P.S. Lea, If one Is Fortunate enough to find a Husband as mine, They are perfectly Agreeable to accept, any style you choose to decorate your home In. Do you still have the same Decor you had as when you & your husband were Married OR Is It a bit different now?FB1435 [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 15, 2004 03:40 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Lea

My style is completely different then when married. I basically just went a long with what my ex liked, who had good taste. But now my house expresses my emotions verses what was expected of me while married. It took me a while to figure out what I liked after I got divorced. I had just gone a long with the flow for so long. After a couple years I began to discover paintings and furnishings that inspired me. It takes a while for those old juices to flow again, but they do return!
    You house sounds wonderful, Jeni and I'm glad you have such an accommodating husband that allows you to express yourself. The first time my ex saw my house he actually said to me, "this isn't you?". I had to laugh. This was the REAL ME! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello Lea, Yes It Is Wonderful to have A Husband That Is So Accommodating Of My Taste's!!
    And I think It's Truly Wonderful That you are Now Able to Express your self In A Manner Of your Choosing Now That you Live Alone.
    I alway's believed It was Fitting That The Lady Of The Manor should Decorate As she Wish's!! Women Generally have A much better Flair At Home Decor. I am Very Happy That you have A home you can Comfortably live In Lea That's All your own To Decorate As you wish, & It seem's as though your Ex was A bit Surprised by your Taste Lea, It make's One wonder If Husband's Truly know who their wive's are at all, Blessing's Lea. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi Everyone, I Posted Four Photo's Of Kevin , In The Picture Post!! There were A Few I had not seen before But... If you Ladie's have seen Them, I hope you will Enjoy Them Regardless.
    I Am Certain there will be Plenty Of Photo's Of The Wedding To Enjoy. LOL!!(Only Teasing Lea & JR).
    Ladie's, Take Care & Have A Terrific Thursday!!!! See
    You Tommorrow
    At The Kafe. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img] AB2082

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast