Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's New On The Menu At The Kafe

Lea

You know JR and I just GAGGED over that last comment! LOL!! Too, funny. But post away, Jeni. Whatever photos you love and enjoy, we will "tolerate"! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    And I did check the photos out and they were very nice! I'm not going to drool over them today as I am not happy with Mr. Costner or Chrissy-poop! But that's just me..
    Have a wonderful day, Jeni. Your photos are always appreciated. Thank you! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Lea

And I love all your Victorian photos you are displaying. Very pretty! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Now Lea, You And JR, You must Believe me when I say I was only Teasing!! I know your not looking Forward to Their Wedding Photo's & Honestly I am not Either. Now I am Truly Convinced That Kevin Is making A Dreadful Mistake, Especially after Seeing C's Website Yesterday, I do hope He Come's to his Sense's Quickly Before It's too Late.
    And Thank You Lea, for Appreciating The Victorian Photo's, It's very nice to know That I am not Alone In my love for Victorian!!
    And I am glad you Liked the Picture's Of Kevin, Even though he Is Not To Popular At the Moment.
    Lea, I must say , I do not Believe what Is happening with Kevin Is Entirely his Fault!! I just think He Is Being Bamboozled By Christine.
    I just hope That once she Gain's The Recognition She so Desperately seek's That She Does not Abandon Kevin.
    Their Wedding Is still 9 Day's Away... Alot Of thing's could change Before Then!! Perhap's he will Start using His Big Brain, Rather Than The Little Brain That he has Obviously been Thinking With for far too Long. LOL!!!! [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 16, 2004 05:58 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Lea

I don't know that there is much hope for Kevin... he has lost his paddle and his canoe is drifting out to sea... oh wait... Christine is in front of his canoe with her luxury ship, towing Kevin behind her... Well, that sums it up, don't you think! The man's no longer in charge..
    Silly, silly thing that man does next weekend. But he's not the first nor will he be the last! Once he gets his common sense back, what will he do then? If Kevin thinks the ring ordeal was a horrible embarrassment, how about the marriage when it falls through? That will truly be humiliating. Wonder how many "I told you so's he'll get"?
    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 18, 2004 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Lea ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello To Everyone, There Is not to much New Except for Kevin's Wedding. I am sorry I have not Posted Photo's for a few Day's I have been a a bit under the weather With Dreadful stomach pain's, & Headache's, Perhap's Influenza Is Spreading Around.
    If any One else know's how to post photo's & would like to, Please be my Guest!! I would love to see any photo posted as long as It's Decent Ladie's, (No Nudie's Of Kevin Please) LOL!! Just Simply Teasing. I know you Girl's would never post Anything Objectional.
    Ladie's, I visited Kevin's Official site this Evening , It Doesn't look as though It has been Updated for a very long time, I was Expecting to see New's of The Wedding, But... There was not a thing, just News Of their Engagement & That Is very old New's now. Perhap's there Is still Hope
    Kevin could Quite Possibly back out at the last minute Let's do hope so!! I do personally feel that this Marriage Is A Dreadful mistake. Well I must Retire to my bed now, I am feeling Quite ILL
    I hope All Of You have A Pleasant Sunday with your Family's!! God Bless You. Jeni CSPA 0839

Lea

These victorian photos are so pretty! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello Everyone, I Posted Six Picture's In The Kevin Costner Picture Post, I had never seen the Photo's, I hope you Enjoy Them.

I hope to see Some Of The Ladie's here this week, That have not yet Arrived.
    Have A Marvelous Monday!!!!

P.S. Lea, I had Brownie Batter Ice cream Sunday Evening, I was feeling Badly So My Husband thought It may make me feel Better, It really did not But...It was Delish!!!! Have you had any BB Recently Lea Or do you Refuse to eat It Any Longer? I know you are watching your Waistline.
    P.P.S. Thank You Lea, I love The Victorian Photo's Too. Cheer's [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] GOGY9769

Lea

Hi, Jeni. I haven't had ice cream simply because I wanted to loose those two pounds that were sitting on my hips! They are gone now, so I suppose I could endulge a bit if I wished. I discovered what makes us fat. Eating. What makes us thin. Not eating. This may be the greatest new revolutionary diet system to hit the market in years. Who knew... [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I'm heading over to check your new photos! I'm excited to see them. I feel so badly you are having to post all by yourself. Normally, I am a very good partner to have! I totally **** at this posting thing. I've got to master it so you are not alone.... I'll ask for help!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Lea

Censored again... I'm a wild child... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello Lea, It's Quite All right Truly!! I Enjoy posting Photo's,But I know you & the other Ladie's would like to post Photo's as well
    I would like to see some of the Picture's you enjoy Lea, And the other Ladie's. I do so wish everyone here could post Picture's!!
    It Reveal's alot about the person & their Taste's. I am so Happy you like my Picture's Lea,
    I hope the other Ladie's as well.
    But I would like to see all of the Ladie's Favorite Thing's here whether It be Art, Poetry, Recipe's, What ever we wish to post would be Wonderful!!!! & Of course More Kevin,
    That would be so much fun. ...Say Why dont we all post a Picture Of Ourselves? [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] It would be so nice to Place a face with our Post's. Is Anyone At All Interested In doing So? [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 20, 2004 09:03 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast