Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Who likes JFK? I thought it was one of Kevs best movies! his performance in the movie was nothing short of terrific. Kevin is one of the greatest actors of our time. Imo at least. I have never understood why people say he cant act........ HE CAN AND HE DOES IT WELL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey E-coach!!!!!! "JFK" is a totally awesome movie. I cant say enough good about it. Welcome to the boards!!!!!! its nice to have other fans among our little corner here known as The kevin kafe. ITA with your post about Kevin being one the best actors of our time no one else in Hollywood can compare to his greatness. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to extend a "fuzzy" warm welcome to you Etiquette coach.... hope to read more posts from you [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] As for "JFK" its one of Kevin's best! he did a great job playing Mr Garrison.

JFK was decent enough. There are some I prefer over others. My most fav is The Untouchables! what an excellent piece of cinema that was. I can remember the very day I saw it. It was an exciting moment for me.

Inactive Member get it got it good's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do! JFK is hard to forget. It was and may well be the best movie Kevin has done. Excellent film. I highly recommend it. It's a must see movie. Kevin delivered a "not so easy" to forget performance. After all these years it's still one of my faves.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 17, 2006 12:41 PM: Message edited by: eyegotcha ]</font>