Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Ladie's, if you have any New's OR Juicy Gossip about Kevin!! Please post it here at... Kevin's Korner Kafe. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This Is New's from Caroline, she asked me to post it for her: Last week I read from a magazine my mom describe's to, That Kevin and Christine will go to the Northern California Golfcourse on their Honeymoon. It was also a nice picture of them, Kevin was wearing dark sunglasses and Christine had her arm around his neck. In the article It said that Hollywood, has'nt seen a couple so In love as Kevin and Christine for a long time. Kevin said in the article: I'M SO HAPPY.

Thank you Sweet Caroline for the Information!! We hope you can join us very soon Dear. [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Lea, I think You & I shall plan a trip to Northern California ASAP!!!! Pack your bag's I am ready... Oh My!! a chance to see Our Kevin, Cant Wait... LOL!!!! [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello TC, Yes Indeed i would like a chance at Kevin if i did not allready have a wonderful husband!! How old Is Christine Lea? I may be 39 but most people believe me to be 25!! so I have more experience I am older & wiser than Christine and I still look very young according to my friend's & family!! So I believe that Kevin may have been quite pleased to date me... I would have liked to have been In the running for Mrs Costner, Oh well I guess it was not meant to be... but I have wondered what it would be like to date Kevin? I wonder how he conduct's himself On a date & if he is Quite Gentlemanly?? I suppose it is quite allright to dream Is'nt. Lea or any of you ladie's see Kevin & Christine on 20/20? C. seemed so quiet, Sweet& demure!! I am assuming she is truly not as she Appear's? at least according to you Lea , She barely even spoke when spoken to!! I thought she seemed a little awkward & I was not real impressed by her, she seemed Quite Odd In my Opinion. Ladie's we will chat more tommorrow, I must retire to bed now!! have a most Splendid Summer Day!! Enjoy there is only six week's left!!!! Goodnight to all & to all a Goodnight.
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi Lea, actually it was the interview with Barbara Walter's, on 20/20 Kevin & Christine was I believe at Kevin's Aspen home, but I am not certain!! they we're shown often outside so i assumed they we're at his home In Colorado, I believe they we're also at his pond!! the one where you said he caught the youngster's fishing, The scenery was very beautiful. You are correct Lea when you speak of their body Language!! I perceived Kevin to be rather distant from Christine, I wonder what their relationship is truly like? it just seem's Quite strange to me as well. Why is he marying her? Is he truly in love with her? Is someone forcing him too? & why doe's he seem so very distant from Christine? we should consult a body Language Therapist & find out the answer's to these Question's !! I AM QUITE CURIOUS ABOUT IT. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi Lea, I am inclined to agree with you regarding all of your theorie's!! Something just doe's not seem right with the two!! I wish I could be a fly on the wall when they are together privately & listen In LOL!!!! IT MAY COME AS A SHOCK TO hear what they have to say... but at least we would truly know the nature of their relationship.

And Lea do you believe Christine's ring was to small or do you think Joan made to much of an Issue about It? I have mixed feeling's about It... because I do not believe that love should be based on the size of a ring. What Is your Opinion on the matter Lea?.... & I do hope thing's are better for you Lea did you ever have that Drink? LOL!!!! I certainly could have used one myself today. [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Lea, there is no need to apologize at all!! I loved reading your post & I must say the more we talk about K & C The more Intrigued I become!!!I just wonder why he feel's compelled to marry her... If he doe's not truly wish to? I am very curious as to what goes on behind the scene's. This is like a good Mystery!!! & I love mystery's, I certainly wish I could crack this case. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Lea, I am going to ponder about this for awhile longer & try to come up with a Scenario!! we shall figure this out yet!! & yes If I we're Christine I certainly would have liked to have a larger ring!! I agree about Kevin affording to purchase a much larger & more expensive ring, I am so curious about all of this... I just hope It doe's not kill the cat. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Ladie's, I read that Kevin may be unable to star in THE GRADUATE, because of his upcoming Wedding plan's, as shooting was scheduled to start around the time of his Wedding, he may be recast. DRAT i do not wish for that to happen !! I was looking forward to that movie!!! I hope he can work around it. Kevin Do Not marry Christine !! your movie Is more Important to us. LOL!!! I AM SORRY THAT WAS NOT SO NICE OF ME. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi JR, I started to read this article & nearly fell asleep at my Computer!! LOL!!! But I do Intend to read It tommorrow... It Sound's quite Interesting, Thank You for posting It for us. CIAO Dear. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast