Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Yes Lea that may be true, I did not know that Kevin was capable of being so Disagreeable!! & Did you hear that Kevin was behind the firing of his director? some source's claim It Is simply untrue!! What Is your opinion on the matter Lea or any of you ladie's? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Originally posted by Lea:
    Hey, Jeni.. you posted that Kevin might have to drop out of the movie due to the wedding? Well, maybe that was a threat on Kevin's part to leave the film if he didn't get his own way! He also has a history of holding films hostage if his demands are not met! [img]mad.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lea, do you truly believe that of Kevin? Or are the Rumor's just "heresay"? Some People have said that Kevin really did not the thing's that he is Accused. Have you heard anymore regarding the Story? & Do you believe that Kevin can be so Difficult? I am not sure what to believe.

[img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Hi Lea, I have a friend that refuse's to believe any thing negative about Kevin!! Including this Story, Me I am a little more Open , We know that Kevin Is No Angel!! It Is Quite Unfortunate If True... Kevin has such a Kind face & Gentle voice...

(^.^)

It Is Quite hard Indeed to believe such a negative story about him. Joan River's did say that he was ONE of the nicest & most Virile men In Hollywood!!!! Doe's anyone know Exactly what she meant by Virile? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello Lea, Thank Your for Explaining!! I knew It meant something Like that. And I Agree Lea , first It started Out that way we All had This Thing & (I still Do) for Kevin but... now It Is much more than that & I am Grateful to be able to talk with each & everyone everyday well Almost (everyone)!! LOL!!! There are still a few of you Ladie's absent I do not need to name name's, You know who you are HINT. LOL!!!! [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img] (^_-)

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 01, 2004 09:20 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 01, 2004 09:27 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I wonder why the only New's we hear About Kevin Is Bad New's? We hear About his Negative Outburst's!! But... No New's Of his Wedding!! I want very Badly to Know about The Event's.
    I love this Picture! He has A Kind face & A Wonderful Expression.0366 vi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, The book you speak of sound's very Interesting!! The way you described Kevin & Stone reminded me Of two Big Bull's going at It with Horn's LOL!! That was Quite A visual I must say with Kevin, As the Winner of course.
    Some people have said That Kevin's behavior was misconstrewed & Is Totally false, It Is really Difficult to separate Fact From Fiction, You hear so many thing's.
    Lea, have you or any of the Ladie's visited the Fotki site at all Lately? There are some People Arguing about us there LOL!! who ever knew we would be So Popular they are still talking about us LOL.
    That site will never be the same Without us Again, Ms C' Should have Appreciated our Business... We did keep It Interesting!! Now It's Dullsville there.
    I watched "Robin Hood Prince Of Theive's" Saturday Evening, I think It's A great movie & Alan Rickman Is The Perfect Villian!! Does anyone at all Enjoy Kevin's, Robin Hood? He Is so cute In The Movie. Now I am off to watch Little Women, Have A Pleasant Evening Ladie's.
    I am sorry Lea, I still think Kevin Sooo Handsome !! He just Affect's me so. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] 038322

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 12, 2004 09:57 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi Lea, It was The Original Site we were on!! It's So Funny that we are being Discussed there. You must take A look Before Ms Cheryl Delete's It All Away. It Is Perfectly Obvious that someone Enjoyed reading Our Conversation's!! It's A Pity we got booted out the way we did, But... Now I am Grateful for It, because we now have our own place to chat & I think It much more fun than the Fotki Site.
    & I agree Usually when you are with A man For any length of time,It does not take long too see there fault's even If Handsome & Gorgeous As Kevin. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Lea, I Visited the Fotki Site yesterday Evening & I seen that A Lady Named Miss FiFi would like to Join us, How Interesting!!
    I do not know whether or not to Invite her because... I know there were Some People who were not to Pleasant At the Site, Oh what to do.
    I too read Last Night... This Lady Stated that Christine ONLY Married Kevin for his Money [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] I Thought how Sad That Is If True, [img]frown.gif[/img] I could Think Of Many Reason's why I would Wish To Marry Kevin & Money Is not one Of Them. Have A Splendid Evening Ladie's. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ladies, go to KC Scrapbook and read all the news about Kevin's and Christine's wedding. There are also some photos added there.

[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yesterday (Thursday) a secretary at work was very nasty to me and one of the other secretaries. Her and me had missed some transcriptions which were a week old and we got an e-mail from this third secretary and it was not a nice e-mail. Also this e-mail was sent to our boss which is the most annoying thing. Our boss had nothing to do with this and the secretary who sent this e-mail could have come to us directly to tell us. Sometimes you get so upset on your colleagues!!!

Love to you wonderful girls in here!!

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast