Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Originally posted by J.R.C.:
    Jeni, on my own behalf, I would like it if we kept our group the way it is, only because of our experience passed with the posting in Fotki. I would love for our group to grow, it's always great meeting new people. I only say this because we never know if it's a person truly wanting to join or just someone wanting to find our location and spread us over the internet for more juicy backstabbing gossip of their own. I still can't reason why there are over ten thousand views, and no posting number comparable... just a thought.
    Love ya!
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have Thought About It JR, And I Wholeheartedly Agree With You!! You Are Correct About Miss FiFi, She may Be An Enemy Spy & we Do not want That Sort Here, So On My Behalf I would Like to Say There Is no need to worry... I shall not Invite her to Join Our Group Because we Truly Had'nt Any Idea who she could Truly Be And I Enjoy The Ladie's We Have Here at The Kafe, But... If Anyone ever wish's to Join Us In The Future, I would be Most Happy To Welcome Them, As long as They are Polite & Pleasant, & Without Intention's Of Doing Harm. Have A Splendid Saturday Ladie's.
    [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Ms. FiFi May Perhap's be A nice Lady But... I Must
    wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Why she Wishes To Join Us So Badly? Could she Be One Of The Bad Apple's Here To Spoil The Whole Bunch ? You never Truly Know About these Individual's. Jeni C [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2004 03:14 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

This has been great visiting with ya'll but I have to get back to my waitressing job now what an awesome place for a break!!!!!!
    stay gold and everybody eat healthy
    Catch ya later. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dedee, your avatar is neat and looks a little bit scary, not that I get scared of it though.

[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Where could Dedee have vanished to? I like her Avatar as well, It Is very Approiate for this time of year. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So you haven't turned in yet Jeni? It's so late in Oregon! Here it's 11.02 am Saturday morning and we're having a beautiful day [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] but a bit cold.

Hope you will have a good night's sleep dearest!

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning Sweet Caroline!! How are You my friend? It's so nice to see you here at the Kafe!!!
    Actually Caroline, I fell asleep on my couch watch ing a movie of Kevin's, LOL!!! So I thought I would just write a few message's before retiring to bed, I am so glad I got to chat [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] with you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so glad to chat [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] with you too sweet Jeni. Which movie were you watching with Kevin?? Last night I watched Michael Moore's movie 'Fahrenheit 9/11' and that movie was really good [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] .

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Again Caroline,
    I was watching an oldie but very goodie "Robin Hood" I cannot believe I fell asleep while watching Kevin LOL. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

....I have never seen that movie you mentioned Caroline, I will have to watch It.
    Do you Enjoy Classic movie's, Such as "Gone With The Wind"? [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast