Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Lea, you & myself must be on a mission to find out What It Is Exactly that Christine design's!! What a mystery this Is but... I like a Challenge. [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

You are Correct Lea, Joan greatly upset Kevin to the Point that he dropped Something! Do you know what It was he dropped? I do not recall, But she had him in a Tizzy. I did feel Quite sorry for Kevin, I understand that had to be most embarrising for him... Her Questioning the Ring & her remark about It being so tiny, For all the World Too See.

I truly love your Remark About Christine, having Design's on Kevin LOL!!!! But... Unless we know Exactly what Is Is that she Design's, I will believe there Will be no truer word's ever Spoken Regarding Miss Christine.

[img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I agree Lea, I do not think she Design's anything Either!! When asked by Joan what It Is She Design's... she seemed very reluctant To Say, I thought to myself, My "That's Very Strange" she did'nt seem to want to answer.

Poor Kevin, Joan Is Brutal On Top of Insulting Him for the Size Of the Ring He Purchased!! She also said that Kevin should have worn a Tie, I am Quite Surprised He did not turn on her LOL!! He seemed Very Gracious About the entire Ordeal. It Does'nt sound like the Kevin we have heard about recently. Anyway I thought Kevin Looked So FINE!!!! At Least IMO He Did.
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have got to read what I just found....OMG!!
    Here is an article that I found about little Miss Chrissy-Poop, and her "business"...talk about originality, and what career minded business woman would EVER carry one of these?? Mind you, I know it's L.A., but seriously now...
    GAG ME!

ACCESSORIES - FUN WITH FUNCTION

August 16, 2004
    WWD

Cat Bags, which will debut at MAGIC, is a collection of funky laptop computer cases for trend-conscious women. Myriad colors are applied to the high end fake furs from which the bags are made.

"We take our computers everywhere with us, and we were tired of carrying those black, heavy nylon bags," said Christine Baumgartner, the Los Angeles-based company's founder. Her fiance, actor Kevin Costner, will attend the company's launch at WWDMAGIC. In addition to the fun colors-think brilliant reds and pink cheetah prints (me talking here: she probably designed that one just for Sara)--the bags will also come in velvet-embossed rose prints or will feature vitage linings.

"It's a smart, sexy solution, because there are so many fun things you can do with an item like this," said Baumgartner. "It's a niche, but we're creating a new trend." she said of the bags, which will wholsale for around $250.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Thank You JR, for that FYI, I myself Cannot wait to see the finished product!!! Allthough I am not a Business Lady as Lea, Is But... If I were... $250 Dollar's Is much more than I would Be Willing to pay for her bag or... Any bag mind you.
    (@_@) [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Lea, I did not see Legally Blonde!! Is that A movie you would Reccomend Or Should I skip that one
    I also believed that It was Handbag's she
    Supposedly was Designing?
    Perhap's If there Is a Legally Blonde 2 Maybe... Chrissy could Be the star If Reese could not do It!! She seem's to fit the mold Quite Well. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2004 08:50 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

That's Quite Funny Lea, I use That Phrase all the time now Since Watching... TIN CUP I love It, Because I feel as though I need "A New Gig" very Often!! Motherhood Is starting to take A Toll On Me.
    I too Agree about Christine, I believe she may Benefit from some serious Therapy!! What Is next On her Agenda... A Costume Designer?? No Doubt that Whatever Venture's she has planned, She will use The name Costner to her Advantage. (^_-) [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good Morning Ladies,
    Here it is, a photo at Christine's "opening"....
    Nice booth.... Stylish Girl??? Keyword here is GIRL. Some aren't that bad, but I would never buy one.
    Can you see the ring?. He should've taken off the Ray Bans, it would've made a better photo.
    BTW, when did she have her b*o*o*b*s done??? I have an idea what her dress will look like, off the shoulder and all b*o*o*b*s.
    What a way to start my Wednesday....I need to lay back down. I'm too old for this behavior...too draining...
    Love to all!!!
    Have a great day!
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<H2>SNAP OUT OF IT KEVIN!</H2>
    She's too young for you!!!

catbags
    Woman's body, child mentality, man thinking with brain... typical...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Thank You JR, For Your Contribution!! I thought You Ladie's Did not want to see Christine here?
    Well I suppose we should Get used to It because... I have a Distinct Feeling that we are going to see more & more Of her All the time .

Lea, Is It just me Or Is Kevin wearing The same Trouser's he wore At His Walk Of Fame Ceremony? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] LOL!!!! I AGREE He really should Invest In A new Pair Of ****aree's LOL!!!!

Jeanine, You are Right Christine Look's remarkably to young For Kevin!! Perhap's Kevin will Come to his sense's soon, we can Hope for the Best. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

LOL!! Censored Again, I will say Pant's Or Trouser's from now on. So Silly!!! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast