Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How is it that I drip negativity? just because I do not see Kevin as saint Costner? as the rest of you here do. Don't you all get tired of putting the man on a pedestal? I see him as a human being faults and all not someone to worship that said -- YES! I am a fan. I'm not going anywhere missy and have just as much right to be posting here as you. So get used to it sister.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 04:45 PM: Message edited by: eyegotcha ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shall we all take a vote, not you eyegotcha, and see who all wants you to stick around here? You are just coming here to annoy everybody. So guess what? My suggestion is, TRUE COSTNER FANS, ignore this eyegotcha virus and don't reply to any more of its postings. See, eyegotcha, we just don't need you around slinging your insults. And get this clear, chick or dude, what ever you are, we aren't worshipping or idolizing Kevin. We admire his work and talk about it nicely. You're the one who came here to kick dirt on a clean floor. Just go away.

Inactive Member get it got it good's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Come now Lynn.. let's not be hasty. Can't we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I tell you guys, I have had soooooo much trouble with getting onto this site it isn't even funny. Anyway, since this seems to be a forgotten issue, I would like to remind ALL Kevin fans to go immediately over to IMDB and to the Tombstone thread where the contest is continued about Kevin vs Kurt Russell...you guys are letting Russell win over there. Oh please, cast your vote for Kevin if you haven't already. Anybody else that you know who agrees with the rest of us (I mean about Kevin being the best Wyatt Earp), direct them there as soon as possible. We gotta see Kev win this, people!!!! Please....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

I'm having a lot of trouble too with this site and I hate it because I love this kafe and all the info on Kevin. I hope that either DeDee or Jeni can fix the problems this site is having. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Love KC forever. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12