Hey everyone, this is the new forum that I volunteered to make for you all! This is the very first post of the forum, and it's here to explain exactly what to do to post pictures, change your font, etc. Here is how to do the things you need:

1. Images: Images are posted using the IMAGE button down below, and typing the URL of the image. In order to get the URL of the image, right click the image, scroll down to properties, and it will say "Address." Copy and paste the address into the box that comes up when you click the IMAGE button. Click ok and the image should show. example:painting03

Also, the tag code for putting images directly into the message box is [IMG]PUT URL HERE[/IMG]. It's pretty simple. And I understand that there was a hefty ammount of Kevin pictures on the fotki site, and there is a way to get them on here. I will even post a few myself. The pictures can be uploaded on a site called PhotoBucket. The link is here:PhotoBucket

I can certainly post the pictures on here based on requests. This covers the picture explanation. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them and I will answer.

2.Font: Bold/Italics are done by the buttons below, the ones next to the IMAGE button. You click one of those buttons, and it will ask you to enter the text that you want Bold/Italicized.

You also must register before you use this forum. You can make a username, and password, and the board is free to use. Also notice the smilies next to the buttons below: [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

I will be posting a few Cosner pictures in another post. I hope you all enjoy this forum!

Please refer to this post as the "FAQ" of the board. Any off topic posts here will be moved/deleted. This is for newbies. Thank you!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 29, 2004 10:45 PM: Message edited by: BrokenAphex ]</font>