Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Lea, I am still getting used to this site as well!!!! I enjoy it so much more than our old & boring site... with all of those noisy people.The ladie's there certainly are not as nice as our group of ladie's, I do not know who rajin cajin is? but that person is the most rude of all, I cannot understand being so unkind to other's, that is why i am so happy we are a pleasant group if ladie's, & we now have our own site... HOORAY!!!!

Lea, do not fret I do not believe those people will find us!! & Aaron reassured me that he could ban anyone we wished!! we will not allow that sort here at our site, I do not mind one expressing an opinion, but.... when someone become's insulting to someone else on the board, we will not tolerate such behavior & i will tell Aarom promptly. So have a Splendid time posting Lea & all of you other ladie's as well. Say whatever you wish. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lea, you may just have to watch THE POSTMAN again sure... give the movie another chance!!!! we must have missed something the first time around Lea, since TC seem's to love the movie so much, if i had to choose between WATERWORLD or THE POSTMAN i believe i would most definetly choose WATERWORLD So sorry TC.

How did you like WATERWORLD Lea? I thought Kevin to be incredibly sexy in it!! he look's fascinating wet dont you think? & Lea you are not dumb!! you will become accustomed to this site just give it a little time allright. Cheer's LOL!!!! [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Good Morning Lea, I am very glad you returned Dear & I dislike Monday's as well, It Is so difficult to get back into routine after a fun Weekend. I t sound's as though you had a lovely drive!! I love long drive's, It clear's the mind, It's very good for you.

Lea, my suggestion was that each of us ladie's have our name in our own subject box, this way we could talk to one another directly.. whether it be to ask a Question or just simply chat. I have allready placed my name in my own subject box, If you wish to talk to me one on one.

Lea i look forward to seeing your photo's JR has already posted a few, one or two I had never seen before, so I was happy to see them. Have a nice afternoon Lea, I hope your doing well. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img]

Lea

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Aren't we glad it's Monday?? NOT!!. When does Caroline come back from vacation? I sure hope she shows up here. And Jeni, you suggested we put our names in a box for private email contact? What is that? Where is that.
    I'm going to look at adding photos later. Probably not today as it is Monday and I am swamped. But will research and add photos shortly. Have a great day, ladies. Hope to read new posts from everyone. I was gone yesterday taking a long drive in the country looking at mother nature's beauty. Made me feel a whole lot better! I need to get out more.
    Take care. Lea
    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Ladie's how are all of you? I am having a fine Day & I hope you all are as well, Do any of you miss posting on the Fotki Site? Sometime's I do, but... I like our new home just as well!! I still do write a comment now & then. Lea have you been to that awful message board that we we're posting on?

That place is dullsville!! there have hardly been any view's or post's at all since we moved out!! I suppose we girl's are just so entertaining, there is nothing at all interesting to read there now LOL!!!! We spiced the place up a bit did'nt we? I dont miss the place at all!! I imagine those people are quite upset not to read our post's any longer, Oh Well They shall just have to entertain themselve's!!

I must go now i am going to some of the end of Summer Sale's & try to find a great Bargain!! Lea I still have not forgotten about our trip to New York, I am still trying to win the lottery!! when I do.. all of us shall go... & we will go to Colorado Where JR Reside's & Hollywood to see Kevin's HollyWood walk of Fame Star as well, any place you would like. Blessing's Ladie's. [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi TC & Diane, please come & join us soon!! we are no longer at Fotki!! but we can have oodle's of fun posting & talking Kevin, here as well.

Lea, JR, Anyone, do you know if Rose & Anne know about our New Home? I would love to have them join in on our little chat's as well!! just as we did at Fotki. What about Jelena? i would like to have her here also, I know she did not visit the Fotki site too often because of School, but I enjoyed her, Perhap's one of us may be able to Inform her of our new place. Take Care All. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Lea Darling, Did you ever watch a Jennifer Jone's movie yet? if so!! please tell me your thought's Thank's. I have yet to buy A book about her!! Have you finished reading any interesting book's lately? I am in the middle of a Titanic book, It's very intriging!! & It's very hard to put down Once you start. I shall run now I dont want to miss out at the mall. Have a Splendid Evening!! [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Lea

Hi, Jeni. I forgot to rent it! Can you believe that. My brain holds one little, bitty cell that only works on special occassions, like when I'm a sleep!! I will rent a film of hers and watch it. I'm actually very interested in learning more about her. When you were ill, I received a book I had ordered from Amazon.com. In it was a photo of her house... talk about wild decorating. She appeared as Aubrey Hepburn did, very simple and elegant. But her house was very loud and busy!! I should post a photo of it on the site for you to see. I think you would be surprised. (She liked black walls?) She also lived with/married David O. Selznick the famous director, which I didn't realize. I'm going to have to buy a biography on her life now to see who she really was!! The book that shows her home is "Hollywood Life".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Lea, I was wondering if you told Anne & Rose about this site? I do not know there email adddress's or I would have liked to inform them!! I would truly love for them to join us. Lea I did not know that jennifer jone's liked black wall's !!!! how very odd, That is Indeed so unlike me, I love mauve's & burgundy's my wall's are painted in those color scheme's!! BLACK?? who knew.... VERY INTERESTING INDEED, i cannot wait to read her book!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Lea

Good morning, Jeni. I had left a comment for both Anne and Rose in the comment section of the fotki photo site, but who knows if they read it? Maybe we should post an email address of one of us ladies in the comment section again, in case they are still viewing photos. I noticed the last time I looked there are still folks putting comments on photos...why were we chased off? I don't know what we were doing that was so much more offensive then the post being left now. If anything, I thought ours were more informative and entertaining. Just don't get it!
    Should we post an email address one more time or let it go? Whatever you think is fine with me. Maybe both decided not to post anymore. Makes me blue to think they didn't want to stay in touch with us, but to each their own. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast