Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, I think that's a Splendid Idea!! Which of us shall it be to leave our email address? I do not mind either way, I would really love for them to join us at our new & wonderful site.. I like it very much it feels warm & cozy, compared to that messasge board of Cheryl's!! which I honestly disliked.... (Lacking personality). I am inclined to agree Lea, the Fotki site has become rather boring since oue departure!! I thought we brought excitement & fun to the site & I do not see what we did wrong either.. I do leave a comment now & then, I do not wish to leave indefinetly, But I am very happy here at our new site which my son so Graciously offered to design for us!! I an so glad we are still in touch & I would love for Anne & Rose to follow as well. ...Take Care Lea. [img]graemlins/messenger.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Lea, you asked me in an earlier post , if that was Aaron in the bunny suit? well no it is not but.... I think that baby is so Adorable!! That Is why I chose the Avatar, I will post a photo of Aaron as a baby so you may see what he looked like.

I would post one of him now but he is very Particular about his picture's LOL!!!! It Is Quite funny that teenager's worry about such thing's... Trying to get my son to take a picture Is like pulling teeth, but I wont give up on him. Lea was your son like this as a teenager? Perhap's It is a teen thing, a sort of stage they go through... Lord know's I am trying very hard to survive all of this. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Lea

Hi, Jeni. I really thought that was your son in that bunny suit, which I think is incredibly cute!! I have a movie we made of my son at 1 years old in the bath tub playing with a wind up duck that is jetting about. He gets so excited he stands up and applauds! I think that movie is adorable! He cringes whenever I play it. We had so many photos of him up until 8th grade, then they just suddenly stopped. However, my son has made the comment to me recently that we need to start taking more photos again because our photo album is quite bare. So I guess all things do come around again! I truly disliked the teenage years. I personally don't find teenagers that cute!! LOL!! Unless of coure, they are someone elses.
    If you don't mind, I'll let you leave your email address on the fotki site as you have done so earlier. I always worry about who will contact me?? I'm weird that way!! Have a great day! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Lea, I am sorry to dissappoint you dear, but.... i did have Aaron dressed in a mickey mouse suit once, it was very cute LOL!!!! THAT VIDEO you made of your son sound's so adorable Lea!! i wonder why they become so embarrased about those thing's my son can hardly stand to see his baby picture's & they are so cute!!

I do believe family photo's are very important, you need to capture those all important moment's in life, i like you Lea have many more pic's of my son when he was a child, less now because he is so camera shy, but... i hope as he grow's older he will realize the inportance of photo's just as your son has. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi Lea, did you see the photo i posted of John Jacob Astor & his wife Madeleine from the Titanic? what are your thought's on their union if any? I know you must have 1 or 2 LOL. forums forums forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hey Lea, which of Kevin's photo's is among your favorite?? I know their are so many to choose from... I practically love them all & I picked my favorite's to post on this site. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Lea, you really need your own Message box girl!! LOL!!!! I thought I would let you know that I left a message at the FOTKI SITE to Anne & Rose, Hopefully they will email me soon... so that they might join us Soon.... Let's Hope, Take Care Lea . [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lea, I forgot to mention that I love the Photo as well, I picked It out myself!!!! Sometime's change Is very good, Of course most photo's of Kevin are FANTASTICO, SO I would be very happy to see any picture of him but... I agree the picture of him , with book In hand... WELL I find It to be Quite sexy!!!! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hi Lea, I tried Once again to post your photo's!! I am sorry It did not work, Perhap's It has something to do with the site, which they are on. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Lea Hello, I think you should try Bubblegum Ice cream!! I get It at Baskin & Robbin's, but... Fred Meyer has It as well, Here I am At this Hour, thinking about "BG" Ice cream, when I allready said I did not wish to have any more any time soon, LOL!!!! I suppose It Is my weakness. Try some Lea be Daring!!!! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast