Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Friend's, My son AARON did this for us so i suppose i should do the honor's & be the first to welcome you all. I hope we all have a Splendid time here .TALK KEVIN ALL YOU WANT DEAR'S love to you. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 07, 2004 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello TC, yes i am having a very nice day!!!! i hope you are as well,

The pleasure is all mine TC, your most welcome for the picture's... i just knew you would enjoy them .... Take Care TC. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hello TC, ... yes let's please do talk Kevin!!!! CIAO Friend. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Friend's, I have a Distinct Feeling that the lady that own's the Fotki Site... Truly Dislike's Us!!!! Every post I have Written to contact the other Ladie's has been Deleted away!!!! Thank Goodness I was able to Contact Anne & Rose.

Honestly, you would think we had commited some sort of crime at her Site Now her site has become Quite boring, here's where all the Excitement Is now at least for me LOL. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hello Ladie's, I had hoped to post More Hollywood Ladie's this evening but... My son received his Driver's Licsence Today HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! & Had to tell all of his Friend's Online!! So... I did not Get too much Time to Find & Post more This Evening but.. I will soon as Promised.
    JR, You should Post more of your favorite Glamour Ladie's too, You help me Tremendously Thank You.(^_-) harrison7 [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 02, 2004 03:47 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 02, 2004 10:52 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

harrison2

Hello Lea, It's Funny that you say that!!I have been told that by many many people LOL!! Most Everyone believe's I Lived In another Era, Because I love so many thing's about the past...I Absolutely Adore the Clothing those Ladie's wore as In the Picture above.
    I wish I could have worn all those Beautiful Garment's, but... you are Correct The way the Ladie's dressed at that time was Very time Consuming & they needed help to dress themselves Everyday. But I love the Attire from the Victorian & Edwardian Era & would much rather see Ladie's Looking Classy & Elegant., Than the way most dress today. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Everyone, My Son Forgot to Put A 'K' On The KAFE & Put a 'C' Instead LOL!!!! I Apologize to you for his Mistake, He was very Weary when he came home this Evening, I will Ask Him to change It Promptly, Have A Splendid Saturday Ladie's, Watch Your Kevin Movie's. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    By The Way Ladie's, Isn't Kevin GORGEOUS In The Picture!! I Still Believe He Is One Of The Finest Men In Hollywood, CHEER'S. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Thank You Lea, & I agree A change Is neccesary at time's. I only wish Aaron had not made An Error... He put A C' where the K' Is supposed to be LOL!! I like the Photo to Lea! I chose It Do I not have Excellent taste LOL!! I do try to choose the Most Flattering Photo's of Kevin, Even though That Really Is not difficult At All to do.
    And No I never been able to find that photo yet!! I am So frustrated .. because I would love to post that photo for you & JR, but ... I will not give up my search for It. It Truly must be A very difficultt Pic to find, I do Agree that If I were to post It, I would most likely not wish to ever change It, we are Very Bad Ladie's are'nt we? LOL!!!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 11, 2004 11:10 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL!! you are Truly funny Lea!! But it's very hard to behave where Kevin Is concerned. The photo from The deleted scene For "The Love Of The Game" Is the one I am DESPERATELY Searching for I want to see It Quite badly !! I did not know It existed till you & JR Told me so.
    I am curious as a cat to see what all the Hoopla Is about Kevin Private Part's!! Perhap's that Is the reason Christine so desperately hang's onto to him... She dont want ANY Lady to have any of that LOL!! I cannot say that I blame her. As for stuffing that Is As Interesting to me... as much as why Kevin Is Marrying Christine, I would love to know the Answer That Question. Just continue to be your BAD self Lea, we will not mind (^o^) I am no Angel Either It's Truly hard to be, when Kevin has so much Sex Appeal!! Shame on him for doing this to us Ladie's LOL. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 12, 2004 07:37 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast