Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It really is, sweet Jeni. Now it's hard to imagine being without it, at least for me.

[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Agreed Caroline, I could not be without It either I have met so many wonderful People such As your self Caroline.7 1 116

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Ladie's My wish Is That Everyone Is having A Splendid Day!!! I hope all of you Are Enjoying The Christmas Season!!! Christmas Is so Special.

I know we are All Quite busy At This Time, But Let's not forget To come Here & Chat About Our Favorite Actor... The Gorgeous Kevin Costner!!!

<u> I Alway's Have Time For Kevin, & All of My Womderful Kafe Friend's .</u>8 2 59

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi Jeni I am enjoying the season!! I hope you are too. I always have time to discuss Kevin also!! he's so out of this world!! has there ever been another even remotely like Kevin?? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Mazy, I am so Glad to see you!!! I just knew That you would not Abandon us, It's Nice to hear That your Enjoying The Holiday's !!! I Am As well, my son was born This month so... That makes Christmas Even So much more Special!!!

And Even A bit more Stressful, But... I Am doing Quite Nicely. To Answer Your Question Mazy, If there Is Another Man Like Kevin... I have never seen Him. Kevin Is A Truly Unique Individual, He has The most Heartwarming Smile I have Ever seen Anywhere!!!

There Is simply none other Like him IMO.36 3 5

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 08, 2004 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy Saturday Everyone!!! I hope All of you Are Having A Splendid Weekend. I Fully Intend To Do Some Christmas Shopping Later This Afternoon,
    Even though I have no Idea What Gift To Purchase For whom. And Male's Are Alway's Extremely Hard To Shop for!!! I Alway's found It To be much Easier To shop For Female's, just give Them Perfume or Jewel's & your All set, Has Anyone Else Ever Encountered This Dilemna With What you shall Give As A Gift To Men?
    Please If Any Of You Ladie's have Any Suggestion's For Gift Giving for A Man,Please Do Not Hesitate Sharing With me I Will be Most Grateful Thank You.8 2 61v

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 11, 2004 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Jeni go and have A poster size Picture made of you, trust me your man will love it.!!!!!! i did that once and it was a big hit!!!!!!
    Hope you like my Idea. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeni, have you seen that Dedee wants me and you to try to pick one scene that we like the most in one of Kevin's movies? I will never be able to pick just one as there are so many nice scenes with that man [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 16, 2004 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes I did See Caroline & I Agree It Is Nearly Impossible To Pick Just One Scene!!!
    Because... There Are So Many Scene's Of Kevin's I Enjoyed To Watch But... I Will Try.36 16 13

Do You Nt Wish That You Could Kiss11 7 105v Kevin Under The Mistletoe? What A Splendid Fantasy!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How wonderful that would be but unfortunately it's a wish that never will come true that I will kiss him one day [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast