Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Greeting's friend's, Welcome to.... The Kevin Kafe!!! SIT BACK, HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA & have a most Splendid time!!!! have a wonderful day posting about Kevin Costner. It is so nice to have you ladie's here. Love to you all, JENI C. We have arrived!!!! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 07, 2004 01:10 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Lea , i am so sorry i dont believe there is a spell checker.... So you will have to brush up on your spelling skill's dear LOL!!!! & so will I. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Lea, Yes it is Quite fun!!!! it is as if we came out of the darkness & into the sunlight!!!! the other board was drab & boring.... this one is bright & cheery

I love this site too Lea & i know we will have just as much fun talking about Kevin & Hmm Hmm Christine. LOL!!!!

Lea, if you need help posting picture's!! go the the Introduction & FAQ section of this site, Aaron has described how to post picture's, I hope it help's you. I am Glad you are loving the picture's of Kevin!! I am having quite alot of fun posting them!!!! [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lea, tell us what you thought of Open Range the second time around? I am like you Lea I thought It rather boring In some place's .. not enough Character development & Certainly not enough Romance. I started to order It on Pay Per View one day, sometime's when you see a movie a second or third time! you pick up thing's you missed the first time!! Lea the scene where they are having tea Is very funny IMO... their finger's are to fat to fit in those dainty little Tea cup handle's LOL!!!! THAT is one of the few scene's I enjoyed. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, Did you watch the entire movie this time? did you manage to watch long enough till they showed the tea scene? That was the scene I most enjoyed!! I am not too fond of violence, so when they had the shootout i was less than thrilled!! It cause's me great distress to see people murdered. What Is your favorite Kevin Costner movie Lea? May I ask. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Lea so sorry!! i forgot about the dog being shot that is horrible!! It has been a year since I have watced OPEN RANGE. Lea your jewelry sound's pretty, I know TC, would like it since she love's Dragonfly's so dearly!! & I have heard of Marsala I believe theycarry the brand at Fred Meyer they have very beautiful piece's in there collection. Have you ever seen 1928 Jewelry?

It Is very beautiful jewelry as well & I own several piece's, they alsosell it on Ebay, If you wanted to see It!! I love It It has a Vintage quality to It which I love. No Lea I could never tire of shopping!! I would shop till i dropped If I could. I think your Idea is a Splendid one Kevin should take us ladie's to lunch we spend sop much of our time in devoted discussion's about him!! It is called FAN APPRECATION. Love to you Lea... Dont Worry Be Happy. pS my word's have messed up somehow.. missing letter's i'm sorry i hope you can still underrstand what I wrote. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lea I am so happy that you ladie's make mistake's as well!! I do not know how that happen's I seem to lose a letter or two in my word's!! It is Quite strange but... I am glad you understand what I am trying to convey. & Lea you alway's make sense to me. ... Lea I must say I am quite flattered you thought of me when you saw the 1928 Jewelry!! they do create very beautiful piece's, But i just adore Vintage Jewelry & I love Marcasite as well. Do you own any Marcasite? Lea you certainly seem to shop quite alot!! where are you finding those excellent deal's at your local Mall? or do you shop online Quite Often?

LOL!!!! I cannot believe that Nicole Kidman Is afraid of Butterfly's!! I adore them they are truly special & so very beautiful with their Many array of color's. Lea I just love those Blouse's with bell sleeve's !! they are so feminine & pretty, HOORAY for the return of Feminininity. [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, I apologize that It took so long for me to reply but... No I do not like the way Diane Keaton dresses!!!! I saw her attend one of the Award show's earlier this year, She did not recieve Favorable review's on her Attire & I can see why

Perhap's she will listen to the Fashion Police & dress mors as a Lady In the Future, We shall see at The 2005 Five Award's show.

P.S. ... Your Son sound's Quite Handsome Lea. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...And Lea I wish your son the best of luck!! I hope His boot Design will be a Success!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Lea, I apologize for not responding Sooner, But... I have not seen this movie! I am realizing that there are Quite a few movie's I have not seen.
    I think Pierce Brosnan Is Incredibly Handsome.
    You Prefer no hair at all? Just clean Shaven?
    TC Is Quite the Opposite. I am not certain what my preference Is, But... I enjoy A nicely dressed Gentleman.
    & Please do not say that Lea!! I want my son to grow up one day & be self reliant. Do you think your son shall ever Marry? [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast