Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Good Evening Everyone, I hope you are All having A wonderful Weekend. Has Anyone ever ate At Quiznos Sub's? I had A salad there this Afternoon, It was called the Black & Bleu Salad... I have The most Dreadful Stomach pain's now!! I do not know If It was the bleu cheese Or the Salad Dressing, All I know Is that I am In horrible Pain!! I had to take Three dose's of Pepto Bismol & I am Still Quite Ill. Ladies' if you should ever eat At Quiznos' beware Of that Black & Bleu Salad... It Truly does leave you Feeling Beatup LOL!!!! Cheer's to All. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 11, 2004 11:20 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank You Kindly Lea, I am feeling so much better today!! I hope you doing fine as well.
    I agree once Again!! I tell Aaron all the time DO NOT GET MARRIED UNTIL YOU ARE 25 OR 30. LOL!!!! Please listen to your Mother! I Married at 19 ... far too young Do not make the same mistake's I did I tell him!! Enjoy being young for as long as possible, I believe He just may be listening. Praise God. I do not wish to become A Grandmother for a very long time Lea. I want to go on A cruise In a few year's & regain some of my freedom, I hope that Isn't selfish of me But.... I need sometime for myself. Lea what Is the dog's name that consider's you Granny? LOL!!!! How sweet that you babysit him [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Good Evening Everyone, Did any Of you watch ET tonight? I did & Apparntely the Wedding Is still On!! Kevin said In the Interview That he & Christine were on there way to get a Marriage Licsence, & he asked To borrow Fifteen Buck's LOL!! I would have thought that was taken care of week's ago!!!!
    Also Kevin was wearng a Beanie & Christine was as well, & The Interviewer Too!!
    So It must be Quite Chilly In Aspen.
    The only thing I could not Understand was why... Christine was wearing Sunglasses [img]cool.gif[/img] There did not Appear To be Any Sunshine [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Nor Snowfall, Perhap's she did not wish to be seen.
    I have seen Christine In Past Interview's & she alway's Exhibit's strange behavior!! Maybe she know everyone Is onto her & know's what a Gold Digger she Is, At least some Of us believe that she Is. As for me I am not Truly Certain what she Is Trying to seek, I just know she seem's very Quiet & strange the few time's i have seen her As thogh she has A Secret. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] BabyAaron

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lea, was that not silly of her to wear the Shade's [img]cool.gif[/img] I thought that to be The Strangest thing!! I mean why on Earth did she need them? what was she hiding from?
    Perhap's you Theory Is True Lea, She must have had to do An Awful lot of begging the night before, for Kevin to Go through with This Marriage LOL.
    Her eye's All red & Swollen Poor Thing.
    And I thought It was very Strange Indeed to wait so long to Aquire a Marriage Licsence Kevin must have been having second rthought's this Entire time... How Odd.
    I too noticed that she was Clinging AGAIN & He seemed Resistant did anyone else notice that? It did seem Like Rather Peculiar Behavior from Kevin, When he Is just a few Day's Away of Marrying His Bride to Be. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 24, 2004 10:17 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, I hope you are well Rested Today, I recall you saying that Christine, Kept Looking behind her Shoulder In the Video Footage On ET!! & I too wondered why? Who or what was she Looking for? She acted Very Strangely Indeed!!
    And I would like to say, That I have Visited many Message Board's About Kevin & NO ONE ever say's One Negative thing About K&C Whatsoever.
    And I Too like our Message Board most Of All!!
    I like that we are all so Diverse here & we are not one Bit Afraid to voice our Opinion's. IMO That's what make's "Kevin kafe" so Much Fun!!!!
    I do hope we all Stick Together & Allthough I have been to other Board's, I Alway's come back to our Kafe... It Is Simply The Best Better Than All The Rest. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I as well belong to a couple message boards, and I have seen very few negatives about them. Maybe we belong to the same ones and we don't know it...LOL. It is refreshing to see that Lea and I are not the only die hard C.P. lovers out there. I am so thankful that we don't have to put up with any of the "Kevin, you're so hot, I want to do you" comments. I just laugh when I visit Fotki and the other sites. Just makes me miss my "rosies" all the more.
    Love to all, time to post photos.
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm turning in now. Have a fun chatting day and we talk more tomorrow I hope.

Take care all of you!

[img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi JR, I Do Not Participate In Posting At The other Board's, But I do Enjoy Reading What they have To say!! I have not been To any Board's Recently where The Ladie's Become A Bit Heated Up While Talking about Kevin!! But ... I have seen Statement's like that In the Past, I Confess I have even Stated A Time or Maybe two LOL!! That Kevin Is Hot!! I am just being Forthright Concerning my feeling's.
    I Do Agree That we all Know just How Fine Mr Costner Is & Do not need to Constantly Express as such!! We All See He Is Quite Handsome Indeed. But If Anyone wish to Say Kevin Is GORGEOUS By all mean's do So, I want Everyone to have Fun here & Do not wish To Discriminate UNLESS someone Decide's To be Rude & Thoughtless Then They will be Kindly asked to Leave.
    I hope You Post your Photo's very Soon Jeanine, I am Quite Anxious To View Them. Take Care, I am Glad you Like Our Kafe Best!! I Enjoy It As Well. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good Morning Jeni. I have yet to post or chat in any of these "groups". I joined for the e-mail "news" updates and would never consider posting in any of them. I have become to know each of you as individuals and feel that I have developed a special friendship through a common bond. There's only one person's "LOVE YA KEV!!!! SHA!!!!! I care about, and she hasn't posted in quite some time. TC??? WHERE ARE YOU???
    Hope you have a terrific weekend. I don't think The "Costner's" will be there, but I will look!
    Love ya!
    j [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hello Jeanine, I have Never Posted On Another Message Board Either & I Do Not Wish To!! I Feel Quite Devoted To All My Friend's Here, I Believe we are Very Fortunate To Have Become Aqquainted With Each Other, You Ladie's are So Much Fun To Chat With.
    And I would like To Know Where TC, Is as Well? It has Been A Week since her Last Visit, I May Have To Call Her & Pry A Bit.
    JR, Have A Splendid Time In Aspen!!
    And Instead Of Asking For An Autograph Just For Me... Perhap's We Should Have Kevin, Sign One To Each Of Us & Receive The Same Copy Of His Picture With His Beautiful Smile & Signature !!
    That Would Be Such A Treasure. Thank You For Any Effort's JR, Blessing's To You. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 03, 2004 03:35 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast