Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Hello Ladie's I thought my Idea was a good one, this way we can respond personally to each other!! in case we wish to ask a Particular Question or just Simply to talk. I look forward to hearing from you. CIAO!!!! [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 24, 2004 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is a great idea Jeni! It will also cut down on the list of topics accumulting. Thanks again for your and Aaron's efforts.
    Have a great weekend!!
    jeanine [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank You JR, I thought so to, I am so glad you agree... Why dont you do the same JR, I will pass along your Thank's to Aaron he will appreciate it. Aaron think's your very cool JR, Since you know who NiN is... Me I would never know those Band's, If It we're not for Aaron. Hope to talk with you soon JR. Blessing's. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I would like to say you have a very pretty name JR, I have a cousin who's name is Jeanine as well, I am glad you are here JR. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Jeni,
    I've been searching high and low for a picture of Kevin, half-soaped in the shower....
    Think you could find that for me? :wink: I would be thoroughly indebted to you.....
    Hey TC,
    My name is more like gi-neen....Love to Ya! and thanks for the kudos!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Jeanine, That photo of Our Kevin sound's Divine! LOL!! I will certainly do my best to find that One, Kevin in the shower... HEAVENLY. Love to you to Dear.

JR, please post more photo's when you can!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good Morning Jeni!
    I'm trying to post several pictures that I've had stashed not only in my computer, and from the 20+ years of magazines that I have. The trouble is, that when I scan these pictures, I can't get them to appear on the post. Anything that you or Aaron could recommend?
    BTW, thank you for the Christine board. Although I truly appreciate your efforts, it's not necessary to have, since Lea and I can do that at my beautiful new home that you were so wonderful in providing me, besides, it would give more room for other topics. Just a thought.
    Well, I'm off to work, as usual...
    Have a GREAT day!!
    Love ya!
    j. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 05, 2004 08:50 AM: Message edited by: J.R.C. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Lea, Good Evening, I found You Photo's of Audrey!! I was Thrilled to post them for you!! They are wonderful pic's of her!! I love them & I know you will as well, ENJOY Lea. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your Welcome Lea, Happy to do it. & I think the Hat and dress Audrey Is wearing will be absolutely Perfect!! I cannot wait to attend the wedding & get a glimpse of Kevin, Never mind Christine, It's Kevin I am aiming for. Lea I am certain you will look Beautiful just as Audrey. I suppose... I better find my dress & hat it simply must be PERFECTO!!!! Congrat's for finding your dress!! the Internet is so wonderful for that. Blessing's to you, Have a Splendid Evening. CIAO [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Oh Lea, I nearly forgot... I will not be smoking either, but TC may, I do hope you do not mind second Hand Smoke too much, I have tried to persuade TC to Quit, but she will not hear of It.

[img]mad.gif[/img] Stop Smoking TC... LOL!!!! [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast