Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hello Lea, I am so sorry your having a bad day!! I know for me Monday's seem to be the worse!! As Scarlet O Hara say's "tommorrow is another day" so try to look on the bright side Lea, Go ahead & have a few beer's or martini's Lea, It cannot hurt. Did you really fire a few people today Lea?... you truly must have had a bad day to do that. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad that you're enjoying the pictures!
    I have so many, like I said.
    Many unseen, and I'm honored to share them with you!!
    Gotta run! I have a meteor shower to watch.
    Love ya!
    j.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Jeni,
    Before I delete my photo postings for the second time around, you have access to viewing them, believe it! All you have to do is go in like you're going to either edit or delete my posting... Please do! These pics are marvelous!
    I will, I promise, to everyone, that I will do my best to post them so everyone can see...!!!
    The one with Kevin and the canoe was taken not that long ago in Aspen.
    Love to all!
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 12, 2004 06:25 PM: Message edited by: J.R.C. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Hi Lea, I am sorry your having a difficult time posting your photo's!! I would love to see the pic's you have of Kevin & his Mother. I Will talk to Aaron & ask him If he may know a solution to help you. Blessing's to you, Have a nice day today. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Greeting's Lea, No I did not notice the book Kevin has being... Cold Mountain!! Thank you for calling that to my attention, & Yes I did see the movie & I agree that the book, I imagine Is much much better than the movie, as In Open Range ... not enough Character development.

Lea have you ever seen Pride & Prejudice Starring Greer Garson & Laurence Olivier? That movie Is so delightful!! I love the MGM movie's of the thirtie's & fortie's... I do wish they made movie's like that today, If you have not seen It Lea, I believe Turner Classic Movie's Is airing It this month., I watch It over & over again!! It Is just one of those Irresistable movie's... do not miss It. unless you have seen It before & If so did you enjoy the movie? What other movie's do you enjoy watching Lea?

I admit That I am a Classic movie Buff I have a real Passion for good, decent, movie's & that Is what P&P Is. Now... about Aaron Lea, He just got hired today!! his first real Job!!! But I am certain that he may be able to help you post your photo's .. allthough he will not be home as often as before, but He Is alway's willing to help a lady In need, just a little busier than before, If he cannot perhap's I may be able to do so. Lea I apologize for writing a book I hope I did not bore you LOL!!!! Blessing's Lea & Take Care of your toe. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Hello Lea how are you? I too am quite happy that Aaron has a job!! It Is very good experience for him & yes now he realize's how difficult It can be to work, poor kid he come's home very weary now, but he wanted his own money, so I just encourage him to stay strong & hold his chin up, he will make It i Say. His plan's are to get into art!! he Is planning to save money that he may attend College in the near future. Lea did your son Attend College? & If so what did he major In may I ask? ...ake care Lea I hope your toe has healed. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Lea, What a coincidence!! that was my first job as well & I did the exact same thing as you, I had to clean up after those hunter's to, they would leave bird feather's & such In the tub!! & They did not show much respect & they alway's flirted with me!!!! I just dreaded hunting season, but I did not work there for to long,& I agree it was quite gross!! Lea my son love's music as well & hope's to have a band one day, It seem's everytime he trie's to get something started ... something Unfortunatewill happen to one of the band member's or they will have a disagreement about something!! I cannot tell you how many time's he has had new band member's or changed their Band name LOL!!!!

Aaron Is the same as your son he did not fare well In public School & yes he did recieve his GED just a week ago today!!!! His job Is a sort of this & that job, he work's in the office doing computer work & he clean's too, such as sweeping & dusting so ... It's not just any set thing, he may never know exactly what he will be doing that day!!! but he enjoy's It!! Of course he love's the thought of making his own money & Is planning to go to College within a year.

Lea, I like your suggestion about canoeing behind Kevin's house & getting caught LOL!!!! that would be a very good way for Aaron to find his way In!! It doe's sound tempting. At this point I am not certain exactly what Aaron Is planning for his Art, but I just know he is very good at it so he should be a sucsess, but I will keep you posted. & Lea I did recieve your picture's in my email & I tried to post them but I had no luck, I shall try again today perhap's It will work this time around. Lea have a Splendid day & do not worry I do not wish to eat Bubble Gum Ice cream anytime soon. Take Care. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Lea, No I have never seen To Catch A Thief In It's entirety!! but would love to, I hear It Is a very good movie. But I have however seen ... An Affair To Remember... starring Deborah Kerr, The movie Is very Romantic!! She & Cary find each other on a Cruise abroad & they both have other love's In their live's!! It Make's It very Scandalous Indeed. have you seen It before? It Is another great Classic & I just love those!!

I still am Quite amazed about Cary Grant!! Who WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT!!!! & I Had no Idea that he was married to Dyan Cannon, I believe I have only seen one movie with her In It ... It was a Willlie Nelson flick.... The Title doe's not come to mind at the moment, Is she still an Actress? I have not heard about her for several year's.

Lea, I enjoy so many classic movie's, my mind Is racing at the moment just thinking of them all, In the future I shall reveal all the movie's I love. Classic movie's are so much better than the One's we have today, I love old Hollywood. & the MGM era was so wonderful, It Is sad that It cannot be Recaptured. Have a nice Afternoon. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Here Is a photo I know you will enjoy Lea.... Cary Grant & Grace Kelly. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

This Picture Is So Sweet, of the two of them.

Cary Grant & Grace Kelly. [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]