Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

BabyAaron

This Is my Baby Son Aaron, at 10 Month's Old!! I truly Miss him this way.
    Lea, I Especially wanted you to see this Picture, So... You would not think Aaron, Is the Baby In The Bunny Suit. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 27, 2004 03:23 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, I was Happy to post those Photo's! For You, Especially Aaron's I feel closer to him this way I nearly cry everytime I see this Picture [img]frown.gif[/img] Time Just goe's by too fast, He Is almost an adult Now. Most People say that Aaron Look's more like me but... I think He Is a combination of both my Husband & I He Inherited His Father's Blonde Hair though, It Is Darker now but still blond nonetheless & His Father's Height, Aaron Is ...6ft3 Tall!! He Is taller than his Dad... Hid dad stand's 6ft1 . Myself I stand only 5ft3 Hence the name (LilBit) Thank You TC. LOL!!!!

Lea, your very funny saying that about your Teenager LOL!! But I am beginning to believe It!! As soon as they become a TEEN their entire Demeanor change's.

I too believe your theory about men & I agree. I think us ladie's should start marrying someone 20 year's younger when ourselve's... near our late 40's & 50's. Then we can say we Monkey see Monkey do as well. Why Not Men Can?

Lea has Goldie Hawn ever had Plastic Surgery before? do you know? she doe's look very young Indeed!! & I am certain that you look fine Lea dont be so hard on yourself!! your still young.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First Lea, I would like to say I am sorry for my Error's I do not know why I do not use the Spell Checker that has been Provided? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I will do better from this Point on.

Yes Lea, we may be Going to Aspen & Yes my Husband Know's the Reason why I chose Aspen LOL!!!! Luckily He Is not the Jealous type whatsoever, But... If It were anyone beside's Kevin I believe he would be very Jealous!!!!

I will be sure to look up JR if We do go I like her Very Much. At the moment I am not certain what Is happening But... I will keep you posted. In a way I feel Quite Guilty Possibly going & Leaving you & The rest Of the Ladie's behind I dont feel It's fair to you. If I ever win the Lottery we are all GOING my treat I Promise.&
    Do not worry If we do Go to Aspen there will be plenty Of Photo's to enjoy. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Lea, That's A Splendid Idea, Eat your Ice Cream In the Morning !! that Is a wonderful way!! you will have all day to burn off those excess Calorie's. But... dont you just hate when they are out of something you desperately want? It ruin's the rest Of the day OR evening. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 04, 2004 01:42 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

It Doe's sound Quite Yummy Lea!! You definetly must have a sweet tooth Dear. LOL!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I do Think Cary Grant Is very Suave & Debonair He was a Great Actor. You will just have to try & fit In those book's on the weekend Lea.
    And yes I have noticed The Views here!! Alot of people seem to enjoy what we read... Quite Nosy are'nt they LOL!! I'ts not me Lea Doing all the Viewing Scout's Honor Allthough I do wish I could be here all Day.
    Lea you would just have to mention Ice Cream!! I am Quite famished at the moment I only had fruit all day. I have been eating the Low carb Rocky Road Lea, It's very Delish!!!!! You should try It To you will love It. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good evening to you sweet Jeni! I think you wrote sometime that you're parts Italian. Do you have an Italian parent or parents? I've been to Italy twice for vacation and the language is beautiful but I don't speak it.

Love you sweet Jeni.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Lea! The first I was in Italy was in during the summer of '94 when me, my brother, my sister and our parents went down to Italy by car from Sweden. We stayed in a little town 30 miles from Venice and visited Venice one day and went by the gondolas on the channels. On our way to and from Italy we went through Germany and Austria.

The second time I was in Italy was in June '03 with my parents. Then we stayed in a little town not very far from a city called San Remo in Italy but we went by airplane to and from Nice in France. One day we went to Monaco to see that city/country and that was nice. It's a very small country on the Mediterranean Sea. Last year it was expensive in Italy, I don't remember if it was cheap or expensive back in '94. Italy is a beautiful country and the language is beautiful too.

[img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeni sweetie, read your private message from me! I'm so happy to see you here again [img]smile.gif[/img] . Take care and please stay well now.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeni sweetie in the box where you can change how many days back you can show topics, change to 30 days and then go to page three, there you can find the first topic about jewelery obsession.

I have many necklaces but I'm not always the best to wear them.

[img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]